• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Apparel and Merchandise

Why are you private messaging someone in the public forum dude?
I’m not private messaging that is above that’s the mailbox next to notifications. What I did was tagging someone it’s a function on here and over many other forums and forms of social media that hundreds of thousands of people use.

Why are you nitpicking over something so minor? Dont like it then simply scroll past it.

I’m not private messaging that is above that’s the mailbox next to notifications. What I did was tagging someone it’s a function on here and over many other forums and forms of social media that hundreds of thousands of people use.

Why are you nitpicking over something so minor? Dont like it then simply scroll past it.
I’d say thanks for the completely unnecessary ‘man’splain but you missed the Concord flying over your head.

A quick question. I found a t shirt I don't mind but my size is unavailable. Do they restock sizes or if you miss out is that it?

Okay, how friggin good did the new jerseys look on field for the first time?!!!! God, they're beautiful!!

I'm still calling it our best regular jersey of the modern era.

Latest posts

Back