• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2023 All Stars

Will watch it back tonight after work looks like Trell was quiet just 3 runs for 50 metres.

Well, what an incredible evening that was! So incredible in fact, that I'd say that's one of the best experiences of my life in terms of live sport. It was just fantastic! Passionate fans everywhere, and atmosphere that I haven't quite experienced before. Two passionate cultures, spine-tingling war cries and a great, close game to top it all off!

No doubt the Indigenous side was thwe better team in the end but I am surprised with how that game went. When you look at who pulled out of the Maori side, I expected the Indigenous to win easily but that wasn't the case at all. The Maori put up one hell of a fight and almost won the bloody thing! Great game.

I thought our boys went okay. Trell was surprisingly quiet and didn't do much to be fair, Cody set up plenty and had a pretty good, scheming day. Shaq and Tassy were also very solid and did their jobs.

What a special edition of the first All Stars game in NZ! First of many I hope. What a privilege to be there.

Just finished the game really enjoyed it thought overall it was pretty well reffed by Gerard Sutton as well.

Noticed quite a number of people in Souths gear when they showed the camera onto the crowd was great to see!

After a dismal day watching the Pathways sides (and losing to Manly on Friday) the game really raised my morale firstly because there were no injuries. Tass did nothing wrong and held his own in that standard. Cody was great but Latrell had a sub-par game. Shaq was the standout. He had very strong carries, a bit of a passing game and solid defence so with the injury to Sele I expect him to make the 17 for round 1.

Cheers

Just finished the game really enjoyed it thought overall it was pretty well reffed by Gerard Sutton as well.

Noticed quite a number of people in Souths gear when they showed the camera onto the crowd was great to see!
Honestly bro there was soooo many Souths supporters there! I met a few. Everyone I saw who looked pretty hard out, I went and chatted to. Even saw a few fellow members caps getting around. Pretty cool.

Shaq ran some great lines near the try line that drew defenders.

Back