• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2023 All Stars

Callmack1

Staff member
Reaction score
Jeez this game is getting closer at a rapid rate of knots!! Under two weeks to go now!! It kicks off the year and we are so damn close! Exciting times.

Particularly excited for this year as I'll get to go and experience my first All Stars game live! We have great seats right on halfway. So pumped and All Stars weekend can't come soon enough!

Squads got named today,

Seven Rabbitohs set to represent in this year's All Stars: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...ohs-set-to-represent-in-this-years-all-stars/

Indigenous superstars named, Manu set to shoulder the load in young Maori side: https://www.nrl.com/news/2023/01/25/manu-set-to-shoulder-the-load-in-young-mori-side/

Congrats to all our players selected!

Indigenous squad is stronger than last year with the addition of Trell and Cody while the Maori side is weaker, no doubt.

Let’s hope Latrell and Manu don’t go at each other too hard before the money end of the season hits.

Glad all see Shaq selected. This might be the start of a great season for him.

Cheers

Down to 116kgs apparently. Played last year a shade over 120kgs according to the Tele.

Down to 116kgs apparently. Played last year a shade over 120kgs according to the Tele.
That's good news - I'd say that's a good weight for him because we want a bit of size in the ruck especially since he can offload.

Cheers

Huh? Why would you want Manu playing those games? Roosters to lose every game, that is the wish, always.
I mean Manu has a knack of dragging Latrell into the contest. If it’s gonna happen, leave it till there are points up for grabs. :)

I can't believe I'm finally saying this but Footy is finally back, All Stars week is officially here!! How bloody exciting! We've been waiting a long time for this and I'm sure it won't disappoint.

All Stars week is always one of the most special weeks of the year. A week full of passion, celebration, respect and learning of two great cultures. I like to pay attention to the build up and kind of get amongst it as a fan so I find I always learn something new, and I'm sure it's like that for many players too.

The 2023 edition of the All Stars shapes up to be the most special one yet for me as it's played over here in NZ for the first time. That's gonna be pretty special and I can't tell you how excited I am to go and watch it live!! We have great seats right on the halfway line.

We have four Rabbitohs to look forward to watching on Saturday in Trell (hopefully), Cody, Tassy and Shaq. Let's hope they all shine.

Special week, soak it all in everyone!!

You can’t have the All Stars game on the 10th February in the year after a WC.

A lot of the “stars” only got back to training 3 weeks ago.

‘Nother **** up from the NRL.

Should’ve been put on later in the year or scrapped for this year (not that I want these games scrapped).

Back