• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Your predicted ladder for 2025

Rabbits21

Grand Master
Reaction score
Obviously signings and things will happen so adjust and edit as you see fit before the season kicks off.

I am going to say Roosters, Cowboys, Knights all drop out of the 8 and Broncos, Titans and Souths all make it. I think Des will greatly improve the Titans nest year having Tino back and buying RCG will help their pack.

1. Storm
2. Bulldogs
3. Penrith
4. Broncos
5. Sharks
6. Titans
7. Rabbitohs
8. Manly
9. Raiders
10. Cowboys
11. Roosters
12. Dragons
13. Tigers
14. Knights
15. Dolphins
16. Warriors
17. Parra

Panthers
Storm
Broncos
Sharks
Roosters
Souths
Cowboys
Dogs
Dolphins
Knights
Manly
Eels
Dragons
Raiders
Tigers
Warriors
Titans

Panthers
Storm
Broncos
Sharks
Roosters
Souths
Cowboys
Dogs
Dolphins
Knights
Manly
Eels
Dragons
Raiders
Tigers
Warriors
Titans
You really think Rorters will be that high? Keary, Manu, Suaali, JWH, Sitili all gone and Cheese and S. Walker out half the year.

There is often 3 changes to the 8 to the previous year mate.

Wow you have the Titans very low. I actually think they’ll surprise some people next year.

You really think Rorters will be that high? Keary, Manu, Suaali, JWH, Sitili all gone and Cheese and S. Walker out half the year.

There is often 3 changes to the 8 to the previous year mate.

Wow you have the Titans very low. I actually think they’ll surprise some people next year.

Re: Roosters, it’s still a strong squad. I can see a world where less star power actually helps them. They needed a roster turnover. Lots of elite young talent on tap too.

Re: Titans, everyone outside the top 4-6 teams could feasibly finish last. It’s a tough comp. Had to pick someone. I can see the Tigers finally escaping the spoon. So someone else is gonna have to get it. Agree, while I don’t know the Titans can make the 8, it wouldn’t surprise me to see them finish closer to 9th than last.

I'm very confident the predictions so far in this thread are way off.

Re: Roosters, it’s still a strong squad. I can see a world where less star power actually helps them. They needed a roster turnover. Lots of elite young talent on tap too.

Re: Titans, everyone outside the top 4-6 teams could feasibly finish last. It’s a tough comp. Had to pick someone. I can see the Tigers finally escaping the spoon. So someone else is gonna have to get it. Agree, while I don’t know the Titans can make the 8, it wouldn’t surprise me to see them finish closer to 9th than last.

Their side isn't as weak as Rabbits21 thinks and they will get Manu back mid season.

On top of whatever signings they make from here

Back