• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

TV Shows - Recommendation thread

Talking about the Russian war WW2- there is a good movie on today called 'Sunflower' with Sophia Loren about the Italian soldiers in Russia. Very sad.
I guess it was Musso bullshitting to ignorant people…..the Blue Division?
Just like Trump today.
Make America great???
How far would that rubbish go in Oz.Make Australia great by D.Dutton!
yep we are going to buy FOUR nuclear subs!🤣
Pardon my cynicism mate!

While Dutton should not be allowed anywhere near the lodge I’d actually like to see Albo try to make us great again….. just one thought bubble would do

I guess it was Musso bullshitting to ignorant people…..the Blue Division?
Just like Trump today.
Make America great???
How far would that rubbish go in Oz.Make Australia great by D.Dutton!
yep we are going to buy FOUR nuclear subs!🤣
Pardon my cynicism mate!
Yes Musso sending off Italian boys to satisfy Hitler and they disappeared in the snow of Russia and left behind women like Loren. Worth a look and I won't say any more to spoil it.

Our Sarah Snook won an Emmy for best actress yesterday, in Succession she is amazing, she killed the accent and she has the most amazing eyes, well done Sarah.

A great little series I saw on Netflix a few years ago was Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency.
Based on a book by Dougles Adams.
I loved it and my 15 year old (at the time) son loved it.
If you have kids 12 or under I would recommend watching it first before deciding if it is OK for them. I think it is, but they're not my kids.
Very entertaining. Elijah Wood is in it and the guy who plays the title role was really good.

Never mind Suttoyou can always get the non violent CIA to get rid of Albo, just like JFK,he’s a Catholic too.
Seriously you closet yanks are clueless!

Did anyone mention Loudermilk in this thread?

Just binge watched all 3 seasons in 2 days, what a great show.

Latest posts

Back