• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

The Pride is moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can threads be made 'sticky' so that they stay at the top? Is there a plan for this to be done?

Can threads be made 'sticky' so that they stay at the top? Is there a plan for this to be done?
Hi Harry,

Some threads are already stickied. You can identify sticky threads by the little pin icon that's in the right hand corner of the thread title.

Hi Squidge if there is a post you really want to bring across, why not try to copy & then post it into the new board?
The Alex Johnston thread that I created is up to 8 pages and I was expecting it to keep running for years to come.

Reactions: VIP
The Alex Johnston thread that I created is up to 8 pages and I was expecting it to keep running for years to come.
You can restart it here, mate. In your initial post, include a hyperlink to the old thread. I can do this for you if you run into any issues.

Cheers

You can restart it here, mate. In your initial post, include a hyperlink to the old thread. I can do this for you if you run into any issues.

Cheers
I know what you're saying but I don't really know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back