• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Tallis Duncan

Iโ€™m with you yob.

11 Arrow
12 Murray
13 Duncan

KK for a bit of impact off the bench to spell whoever needs it.

Can Tallis play centre ? We need to move Graham to wing ASAP. There really is no other option if we want to compete against the Rorters.

Looking forward to Tallis itโ€™s a big year for him youโ€™d think he will start off the bench and coming up to origin his mins will build. Good to see him put on some size as well.

I am happy with him solely playing middle.

T
In a season of absolutely lows so far.

I love this kid. He is something special.

Every time he touches the ball I feel like he breaks through.

Defensively hits so well.

Hope he continues to develop.
The kid's got class, absolutely. If he can get behind a pack that's dominant he'll be busting teams apart. Shaq's also in that company.

T

The kid's got class, absolutely. If he can get behind a pack that's dominant he'll be busting teams apart. Shaq's also in that company.

Disagree re Shaq mate. I don't think he is consistent first grade quality.

T

I have to say, I do like big Shaq and the kid goes alright too. They both have a real crack and I can only see an upside in their futures.

Lets hope coach can help improve their games and all players as we fight hard to rise from the bottom.

The forwards (and team) looked more comfortable against a side closer to NSW Cup quality. We go good at that level.

The Dogs middle was woeful and we still struggled to assert ourselves.

That was the second win for Tallis in NRL. It was his first win at Accor. His first coming against the Dragons up in Cairns.
So itโ€™s Tallisโ€™s fault for the winless slide ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Poor bloke

So itโ€™s Tallisโ€™s fault for the winless slide ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Poor bloke
Not the angle I was going. More pointing out with all his efforts since he has moved up to first grade he deserves these moments.

Latest posts

Back