• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Should Latrell maintain his position at fullback?

Should Latrell maintain his position at fullback?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've wanted Latrell to play in the centres from day one.

Honestly. I don't mind his character. But for a while I'm seeing some grub in him, and I'm seeing it in Walker as well. Going for cheap shots, silly penalties. Common. You know the rules dude. Stop trying to milk it and then smile it off!
After tonight. I'd send him for a cup game. Same with Cody. It was horrible.

No but he calls the shots at the club so its his position

I've been saying for 6 months now.

Wighton at 1, Latrell at 3.

I haven't changed my mind.

Wighton will run until his lungs burst out his chest. No ambling around.
Jack is a 5/8 why does everyone want a 31 year old fullback with aging legs who played entire career in the halves..

Someone like Gray, young and zippy. Kick returns and support play is what we need.

We'd do better if we just did left side / right side 6 and 7 with Cody and Jack.

The sad part is a good coach could easily play around his major weakness at fullback (lack of fitness/desire to defend kicks on the tryline and sweep across the back) by literally just putting someone else there to do all that stuff and let him take up fullback in attack where we want him.

How is it so hard? It's really not.

He should defend in center and attack as a fullback. It's not some crazy idea that could never work. It would work excellently.

fullback should be Wighton
Centres Latrell and Thompson
I have Jye Gray in the side, his speed is something we are missing and maybe Dion off the bench

Back