• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 8: Rabbitohs v Storm

With just seconds to go the tackle by Milne needs to be seen for what it was, a holiday request, players like he and Mitchell need to be let go, its almost sabotage , nobody can tell me Milne didnt know the outcome.
Milne showed that he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed……dumb positional play leading to Coates having a field day and then tops it off with a brain fart at the end.

If they keep Jzd for the years be it but they need to say he won't be there in 2025 and announce his replace immediately.

Milne showed that he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed……dumb positional play leading to Coates having a field day and then tops it off with a brain fart at the end.
For about the 10th time! His card honestly should be marked never to play first grade again! I’d rather have Kennar on the wing!

The nutter should ask to try for a pack spot iin reggies if he wants to extend his career

I mean, honestly… Milne, Kennar, Gagai, Thompson… If we’re being serious here they’re all trash. Milne and Kennar always have been, Thompson and Gagai are good reserve grade wingers and that’s it. In a perfect world, none of them would’ve seen first grade this year but our injury list is long. Given we know what these blokes have to offer and that we know Graham and Munro are long term outs, we most definitely should’ve been on the market for a decent outside back. There are guys stuck behind others at other clubs who could do a job for us. Even if we picked up a couple of kids on the cusp of first grade it’d be beneficial.
There is zero upside to wheeling out the likes of Milne and Kennar every week.
Cleary and his superstar backline will be licking their lips at the prospect of exposing our edges again next week.

Mitchell’s last good game? Against Manly round 1. I thought he played well in that game despite the loss.
Well for someone who publicly announced " I am going to be the best fullback in the NRL" and before going to LV " we have had a good pre season training and the court case is over we are going to start good and have a good season" or words to that effect.
V Manly only an average , too slow, can't read defence, unfit, bad attitude, ALL that for a million a year ???. I would put several fullback in front of him.
The press call him a " leader", "role model" I definitely would not like my kid to be anything like him.

Really guys a lot of people blaming injuries, draw, and anything else they can think off.
Penrith have had ( in order) Storm, Eels, Broncos, Rooters, Eagles, Bye , Tigers.
The last 3 yrs they have lost several key players, had injuries ( last fee weeks haven't had Cleary) and for some unknown reason they performing WAY above us and won 3 comps...........The recruitment/ retention at SS is abysmal.
look at Storm they introduce " unknown " players that do rise to become competent NRL players , most of ( if not all) imho are taking money under false pretenses.
Milne is a total embarrassment to SS if he gets picked again this season I definitely won't be watching and is 100% proof JD is as incompetent as Milne

I mean, honestly… Milne, Kennar, Gagai, Thompson… If we’re being serious here they’re all trash. Milne and Kennar always have been, Thompson and Gagai are good reserve grade wingers and that’s it. In a perfect world, none of them would’ve seen first grade this year but our injury list is long. Given we know what these blokes have to offer and that we know Graham and Munro are long term outs, we most definitely should’ve been on the market for a decent outside back. There are guys stuck behind others at other clubs who could do a job for us. Even if we picked up a couple of kids on the cusp of first grade it’d be beneficial.
Cleary and his superstar backline will be licking their lips at the prospect of exposing our edges again next week.
Agree with most of your comment.
Last week Milne was ordinary and shouldn’t have been selected.Gags was dropped after one game!
Thommo scored a try agin the Dogs and caught every bomb that came his way,but he’s too slow!
Why is JD rewarding players for poor performance.
Clearly though Gags and Thommo aren’t stars they are better than the mugs JD promotes!

Last edited:
Going from most interviews I've seen of JD he seems to picks his team based off of how they trained. This would explain some of the picks we have seen over the last 2 years.

I would suggest that even our starting RW in Munroe is not NRL standard. At least not yet. He's played just 2 NRL games so far...one good and one not so good. We really have no idea if he will make it at NRL level long term.

So we went into this season with one aging NRL winger on the decline, 3 reggies standard wingers and 1 park footballer in Milne as backup. And we wonder why we struggle to compete lol.

Our football department must be the butt of jokes at every other club, and these players managers must see us coming a mile off.

I just realised that Jacob Gagai is our top tryscorer with 3 tries. He has only played 2 games.
Really? ****en’ hell.

That is kind of depressing, and I’m not even sure why 🤣

But effort 😍😍

Whichever suit smile and staff bumbledick motherfucker came away from the Sharks game so impressed deserves to be banned from sport all together.

I am so sick of lazy ****ing cliches and stereotypes. They fought so hard! Down on troops!

No we ****ing didn't. Because we conceded 30+ again for the 20th week in a row but this time lost a few players early, suddenly everything is fine and dandy and we should be proud?

To do this with a roster far superior to anything ever dished out in the 00s is embarrassing for every double digit IQ piece of shit that walks through the front door and gets to claim they are employed by the club.

"WE FRONT LOAD OUR ENERGY" nah brah how about "we concede 23042340923548+ points in the back end of every half of football ever played in recent memory because we are filling the players heads with the most cliche, useless platitudes of all ****ing time".

GET OUT OF THE CLUB.

EVERY MIDWIT FAIRYFLOSS SMALL TALK UMM'ING AND AHH'ING ZERO ORIGINAL THOUGHT IPHONE SCROLLING FRAUD IN THE JOINT. GO.

EVERY CHEESEBURGER GUZZLING SYCHOPHANT WHO CANT EVEN LOOK AFTER THEMSELVES BUT THINK THEY CAN LOOK AFTER 150+ PLAYERS. GO.

EVERY INSINCERE PR SPEAKING MILDLY SOCIOPATHIC LAPTOP CLASS SMILE IN A SUIT WHO COULDN'T TACKLE A MANNEQUIN. GO.

Latest posts

Back