• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 8: Rabbitohs v Storm

JD said melbourne are a very well COACHED team and they dont beat themselves. Over to you coach.

Reactions: CCR
Once again, rugby league is the miracle that just keeps on giving. Cos here we are, 24 hours to game time, and I think we can win. :)
Dont just think it believe it, because we will. Whoops sorry that was for the eterrnal optomists thread

Its not the perfect line up, but assuming Moale starts and Duncan comes in, there’s probably 13 guys who are close enough to being in our best 17 give or take (I.e, they showed up in someone’s pre-season top 13).

And Tass, Moale, Gagai and Mamouzelos can play.

Sharks are a good side and we were close despite being wounded.

Storm historically are scary but at the moment they aren’t playing great.

We apply the effort we did last week, with the addition of Cook, Murray (for half a match) and Duncan, and I reckon we can go close.

Either that, or we’ll get annihilated.

JD said melbourne are a very well COACHED team and they dont beat themselves. Over to you coach.

No, over to the players. Stop handing the ball back with errors on the first set after we score. Actually, just stop dropping it anytime. Play the ball properly. Stay alive inside on defense.

Its not the perfect line up, but assuming Moale starts and Duncan comes in, there’s probably 13 guys who are close enough to being in our best 17 give or take (I.e, they showed up in someone’s pre-season top 13).

And Tass, Moale, Gagai and Mamouzelos can play.

Sharks are a good side and we were close despite being wounded.

Storm historically are scary but at the moment they aren’t playing great.

We apply the effort we did last week, with the addition of Cook, Murray (for half a match) and Duncan, and I reckon we can go close.

Either that, or we’ll get annihilated.
I’d love Souths to be playing like the Storm this year. They actually play to win.

Well, for a start we won’t be playing Manly, Rorters, Donkeys, NZ, Storm or Penrith

we’ll be playing Cows, dragons, eels, titans. Hopefully winning 3 atleast before being being hit with the donkeys, eagles Storm again.

The draw is a corrupt nightmare🤮🤮🤮
Our whole squad is competitive for any NRL draw. Need someone to prepare them moving forward…..

Loved JD's media!! Transfer it out onto the field tomorrow please.

If coaching was just the press conference, JD would be a star.
We’re due a boring dry coach ala Madge. Seibs was good value, Wayne in his own way too and now JD. I can’t remember Madge ever saying anything of interest in his 5 years 😄

We’re due a boring dry coach ala Madge. Seibs was good value, Wayne in his own way too and now JD. I can’t remember Madge ever saying anything of interest in his 5 years 😄
All I remember is his stoic face:

images

Arrow has moved to starting.

Chee kam comes onto the bench...

Thompson and duncan left on the extended bench

Latest posts

Back