• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 7: Other Matches

Sharks,will be on top of the table after today. Are we doing better than the Cows in regards to our effort against Cronulla?

Cowboys need to start throwing around, too much up the middle

Sharks,will be on top of the table after today. Are we doing better than the Cows in regards to our effort against Cronulla?
Sharks have played noone. Yet another soft draw.

Big JT the million dollar a season man has made 2 runs for 14m so far today.

Edit; 3 runs for 22m. at FT. And we complain some of our stars are stinking up our salary cap!

Last edited:
Feels like there is so many average teams in this comp.

No wonder penriff have been so dominant, they haven't had many threats.

If only we could get our shit together

They’ve won 4 games and have a points differential of -8, we’ve won 1 game and have a points differential of -102…so no, no, we are not doing better than the Cowboys!

They’ve won 4 games and have a points differential of -8, we’ve won 1 game and have a points differential of -102…so no, no, we are not doing better than the Cowboys!

We have the worst for against in the league

We have conceded the most points in the league

196 points

We have the second worst attack in the league, only scoring 4 more points than the Titans

94 points

We have only 1 win.

But there people on here like it's ok because we only 2 points behind the roosters or some dumb shit.

We are at an all time low as a club and i think that hasn't sunk in for some fans yet if they think we doing ok because the cowboys got flogged by Sharks but we conceded less points.

Sharks still scored 6 tries against us, they scored 7 against cowboys but they also suck in defence so it doesn't mean we have improved or better.

I think we are the worst performing side in the comp based on roster, thats including injuries.

Not a rant at you personally I'm just saying that some fans need to get into reality of our situation and the only way we get better is if we improve everything on the park, defence, attack and start winning games and do it consistently because measuring us a team based on how we perform against one side and that side performs the following week means nothing

Not even close.
Yep. Talk about overreaction. Seems like someone has forgotten that this club was once kicked out of the competition for 2 years. Pretty sure that was an all time low as a club.

Not even close.

Since being privatized.

But before than we had valid excuse for being shit.

No excuse now other than poor management and coaching.

This is embarrassing and most embarrassed I've felt being a fan.

I could cop being shit growing up but can't cop it right now, watching us play feels more like a chore now than anything, no excitement, you go to a game or watch it on tv and you just expect us to have 6 tries scored on us...

Yep. Talk about overreaction. Seems like someone has forgotten that this club was once kicked out of the competition for 2 years. Pretty sure that was an all time low as a club.

I had more fun and excitement watching us play against the tomahawks than i do watching this current side play.

Back