• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 7: Other Matches

Prowsey

Grand Master
Reaction score
As we all know - we have the bye this weekend.

Other games:

1713146125418.png

Warbrick is an absolute liability in defence. Wighton could really take advantage if we had any wingers left..

Just 4mins before half time that the most ridiculous six again I’ve ever seen. Klein says to Storm bloke got to release got to release and he does and Teddy flops over onto his other side and gets a six again, absolutely laughable how they gift Teddy!

I don’t know if it’s just me but this game isnt really reaching any heights right now. Now that I’ve said that watch it step up.

This game is the perfect example of how you can build into your season early on based on your defence...

Rubbish attack from both sides, great defence.

Don't obsess over completion rates, errors... just focus on getting your defence right and you give yourself time to get your attack right.

Something we haven't done in a very long time

I thought Storm could have got a penalty for Hughes being taken out after he kicked it. Funnily if it’s a pass that would be deemed late tackle.

Ball goes dead and Munster with the bone head play tackling Teddy when taking the quick tap and sent to the bin.

Back