• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 6: Other Matches

It’s half time in golden point and Titans giving it their all.

Khan Periera scored both tries on the left wing with just sheer pace.

Sheer pace is killing us both ways.

The fact we lack it and other teams have scored against us due to it.

Hearing Munro is gone long term hurt more than hearing we lost the game

Man I feel bad for the Titans

They deserved a point at least

Reactions: PA
Fogarty kicked the field goal with less than 10 seconds to go in golden point.

Heartbreak for the Titans - very disappointing outcome for them.

Strange won it for them with that run. Fogerty made up for the poor kick in regular time.

Lol I knew the raiders would get out of jail

That side is such an enigma.

Only Titans can win it from here!
**** me, how didn't they win that the Titans?
Well, at least we are not dead last, feel sorry for the Titans though, they are really unlucky today.

Sheer pace is killing us both ways.

The fact we lack it and other teams have scored against us due to it.

Hearing Munro is gone long term hurt more than hearing we lost the game
Yep same collar bone again - don’t know how long

What a game. Credit to the Titans for being so courageous too!

As for Fogarty that was ice cool under pressure. He’s a very good half back such a good kicking game too that height he gets on those bombs is also very good!

Hate golden point, some say people want a result but for mine if your equal at the end of 80 minutes you dont deserve to get zero points courtesy of a field goal by the opposition..

Last edited:
Titans had them when Brimson cut them open. Really need to get them shots in front.

Titans just absolutely buggered.

I think Raiders got 8 or maybe more 6 agains to Titans 1 and the amount of defence hurt the Titans in the end. Strange superb run at the very end was just brilliant and ultimately the game changer.

That’s an improvement with a crap roster. Meanwhile our management are patting each other on the back coz we got beat by 14 points by a bog average Sharks team that didn’t get out of 2nd gear.

Latest posts

Back