• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 6: Other Matches

Gee the NRL are a bunch of soft cocks.

If Michael Jennings past conduct was egregious enough for him not be recognised for his 300th game (which if the allegations are true - they definitely were), then why the **** did they register his contract in the first place.

Abdo and V'landys are being too cute by half.

If they thought it was ok for him to come back and play then he deserves the recognition for playing 300 games.

****ing wishy washy shit does my head in.

Apparently everyone deserves a 2nd chance, the game does that then shits on them.
it’s all just political virtue signalling

Apparently everyone deserves a 2nd chance, the game does that then shits on them.
it’s all just political virtue signalling
Everyone deserves a second chance. Doesn’t mean a bank has to hire a bank robber who’s done his/her time.

I don’t think Jennings should have been allowed to play league again.

BUT - the NRL can’t have it both ways…if they chickened out in not allowing him to register, then he deserves to be recognised for his 300th game.

Not sure what's hard to understand about the NRL's stance, I find it very clear.

We know:

It's fine to attack someone with a hammer
Or have photos of yourself doing lines
Or sexually molest strangers in a bar
Or be charged with domestic violence
Or put sexully related videos on Instagram and Tik Tok

All that is okay and you will receive very little criticism or punishment, if any.

Just be sure not to drop the F Bomb in an interview because half the rugby league world and media will be calling for your expulsion from the game.

To me, it's very clear.

So an exercise in retrospect; would we beat this team of our ex players still in the NRL?

1. Taaffe
  2. Tracey
  3. Talakai
  4. Gagai
  5. Paulo
  6. Keary
  7. Reynolds
  8. Sele
  9. Koroisau
  10. Brown
  11. Su’A
  12. Crichton
  13. McInnes
  14. Cartwright
  15. Knight
  16. Nicholls
  17. Walker
  18. Doueihi
  19. Nikorima
  20. Allan

So an exercise in retrospect; would we beat this team of our ex players still in the NRL?

1. Taaffe
  2. Tracey
  3. Talakai
  4. Gagai
  5. Paulo
  6. Keary
  7. Reynolds
  8. Sele
  9. Koroisau
  10. Brown
  11. Su’A
  12. Crichton
  13. McInnes
  14. Cartwright
  15. Knight
  16. Nicholls
  17. Walker
  18. Doueihi
  19. Nikorima
  20. Allan

Could add Jesse Arthars.

Hastings in for the Knights. Some poor defence in the middle by the Roosters.

Trent Robinson is going to blow up about that penalty no doubt. That was too funny. Not getting the ball back to take the drop out.

Knights looked like they could have scored a second try if they got their time right.

Roosters defense was looking dodgy

Ponga splits them with options either side but it gets botched

Latest posts

Back