• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 6: Other Matches

Ok between that and the tackle on Murray, is there an edict to reduce sin bins? It's the only explanation, otherwise it's incompetence.

Ok between that and the tackle on Murray, is there an edict to reduce sin bins? It's the only explanation, otherwise it's incompetence.
Was about to say the same thing.

There surely can’t be a new edict.
The NRL would never so drastically change their interpretations of officiating so drastically, without notice or warning

Titans scored out wide and have a kick from the sideline to take the game into golden point. Only problem is Kelly for the kick. Only his 2nd ever attempt.

Golden point.

Incredible effort from the Titans

Only had 40% possession, Raiders had 49 tackles in the opposition 20m to the Titans 5

Yet the Titans scored more tries

They deserve to win this

Fogerty with a terrible kick on their last set before the try gave the Titans great field position.

Gees Khan Pereira is super quick on that wing.

Very fast.

I'm in hawaii, got to do that i'm travelling international post everyone seems to make plug post for no reason 😝😎

So ain't watching any games, How did Raiders blow the lead and end up being out scored 4 tries to 3?

Knowing them they might get out of it and still win, but if titans win then we are stone dead motherless last which isn't good

Very decent effort by the Titans, can they win in extra time?

Very fast.

I'm in hawaii, got to do that i'm travelling international post everyone seems to make plug post for no reason 😝😎

So ain't watching any games, How did Raiders blow the lead and end up being out scored 4 tries to 3?

Knowing them they might get out of it and still win, but if titans win then we are stone dead motherless last which isn't good
It’s half time in golden point and Titans giving it their all.

Khan Periera scored both tries on the left wing with just sheer pace.

AJ Brimson also with pace to burn.

That was close for the Titans.

Foran showed all of his 87 years taking that kick then gees

Only Titans can win it from here!

Latest posts

Back