• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 4: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

They have a lot more match day fans than south’s do. Most clubs do.
Sitting here in the stands, I have to say that attending games at Allianz and CommBank stadiums makes being here less enjoyable.

I mean it's fine, it's just I've seen the grass on the other side of the fence now and it indeed is greener..

So after losing 48-6 there are virtually no changes in the lineup?

There's large swathes of Bay 129 that I've never seen anyone in.. for years. I mean, someone is buying the season ticket seats, but they don't come.

There's large swathes of Bay 129 that I've never seen anyone in.. for years. I mean, someone is buying the season ticket seats, but they don't come.

Im in bay 129.

See some usual faces but lots of new ones too.

Well.. we’ve sat near the fence/opp dugout for about 12 years and this year Souths were able to move us up about 15 rows. I asked if any others were available and they said in singles only. So yeah.. it is very strange how much room there is.

Back