• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 4: Other Matches

Parra should be further ahead I feel they’ve had lots of calls last 10mins

Parra are all over Penrith at the moment. Probably need another try before halftime to show their dominance this half.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Parra win tonight, they’ve actually got a good record against Penrith in recent years. Except in the GF of course.

All of a sudden the Panthers hit back. They will find themselves just 2 points down. Parra haven’t taken their chances.

Laying all over the ruck and forward passes.
Geez the Pamfers get away with shit

Watch the pass out of dummy half in the lead up to that try. 1m forward

Halftime where Parra should have been up by at least 8 points go into the break 8 all.

I really don't like Penrith, but gees they are a mentally tough squad. Their ability to absorb pressure, stay in the game and then turn momentum is second-to-none. When they're on, to beat them you really need to get a big lead - 18+ before you can even contemplate holding on.

Parra are lucky - a good completion rate is keeping them in the game and they've thrown three or four passes that could well have turned over possession. Gutherson passes less than Tedesco, well maybe not but there wouldn't be much in it.

Cheers

Funny how the Pissants get all the dud calls pass from Yeo for Edwards try was forward,just before halftime,same happened to Souths amazing!

If Cody could milk as well as Moses, we win last week! Guy is the pre-eminent flopper

Geez Edwards is a great little player isn’t he?
Great completions from Parra too. Why can’t we complete like that?!

Back