• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 22: Other Matches

Go the Raiders! Cheering for them all the way! They can jump the Roosters with the right results over the last three games! (Melbourne win. We win). Would be so great if we not only beat them, but knock them out of the 8, in their opening home game at the new SFS. It’s the stuff of dreams.

Anytime I get ahead of myself based on our form I just remember we lost to the Dragons and Tigers. Ooft they are bad teams.
Funny both those games they played at their best. At the same time I don’t think we could have played worse.

Even if they played that good with the form we are in now they don’t get close.

Dylan Walker comes on and first tackle sent to the bin for a high tackle. Titans up 12-6 now.

Dare I say it ..... but Manly look like they don't have any er ... pride in their jersey since their squad became somewhat divided a few weeks ago. Looks to me like there's too much diversity within their playing ranks and they are imploding.

I can't see them beating Canberra in Canberra in a few weeks time based on this performance. They look gone.

DCE having a bit of a shocker. Thrown an intercept for a try and then went the short drop out and went well out on the full.

There are big issues at that club since those players stood down for the week.

Titans in again. You just have to look at the body language of Manly to see where they are at.

Titans now lead 26-12. We have seen them fall apart in second halves so many times.

That try to Brimson shows where Manly are at right now. I’ve never seen one decision just kill off a teams season so fast.

Now 32-12 to the Titans.

Fifita long range try straight through Manly’s middle. Tigers fans not liking this.

Titans win 44-24, 20 point win and takes them off the bottom.on the ladder into 15th place.

It’s now down to 9 teams. Only team that can make it still is the Raiders. Not sure I can see them breaking into the 8.

Back