• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 22: Other Matches

Did we dodge a bullet?
Yep.

Although in our system he may have looked like the second coming, I think he’s got an attitude problem and doesn’t appear to put in the effort to go along with his undoubted talent.

Reactions: PA
And neither team will make the Grand Final.
I'm not even sure the scum will make the 8.
Channel 9 footy show frothing over how good the Roosters are going, if the Storm beat them and the Raiders win their last 4, starting this arvo, we'll knock them out of the finals in the last round. Would be perfect.

If Latrell did that tackle he wouldn’t play again til 2023.

If Joseph did the exact tackle on Reynolds or Cleary, he’d have been sent off or binned and would miss 3-4 weeks.

He’ll get off with a plea.
Wow. I wasn’t entirely serious but here we are.

Channel 9 footy show frothing over how good the Roosters are going, if the Storm beat them and the Raiders win their last 4, starting this arvo, we'll knock them out of the finals in the last round. Would be perfect.
Yep, and how sweet it would be to make them miss the 8. If they beat us in round 25, they make 8th spot and we play them again in a knockout elimination final a week later. I would hate for them to be the ones to do that to us. We get first bite of that cherry provided Canberra keep winning and they have a very good draw and Ricky has them all fired up with his siege mentality schtick. ;)

The 8 is done mate. I can’t see Raiders winning all 4 games.

Roosters playing some good footy of late. Can’t see them not making it.

About 5 to go in this first half and 12 all. Raiders lose here and that means we are definitely in the 8.

Halftime 18-12 to the Raiders. Not a great quality of game.

About 5 to go in this first half and 12 all. Raiders lose here and that means we are definitely in the 8.
We're definitively in the 8. It's a matter of where and who we play week 1. I'd rather play the Raiders than the Roosters.

Go Canberra. They should win here today as well as beat the Knights and Tigers. The big one will be when they play Manly at home in round 24. Win that one and we are in a position to knock the Roosters out in round 25. Then we play the Raiders in the EF but if Manly knock them off, the roosters make the top 8 and likely play us 2 weeks in a row if we finish 5th.

Amone gets his hat trick. Now 24-16 with a kick to come. Off the back of a Ben Hunt 20/40.

Raiders up by 6 and go for the short kick off. Dumb play by them.

Raiders are a dumb team. Gives away a 7 tackle set by putting a bomb landing in the ingoals. Dragons go the other end and score out wide. Score is 24-22 with just under 4 to go.

Ironic. Raiders hold down on last tackle of game and ref blows time off. Reverse happened a few weeks ago

Back