• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 22: Other Matches

bigbopper

Immortal Member
Reaction score
The full draw for round 22 is:

Panthers vs Storm Thursday 7.50pm

Warriors vs Bulldogs Friday 6.00pm

Eels vs Rabbits Friday 7.55pm

Roosters vs Cowboys Saturday 3.00pm

Tigers vs Sharks Saturday 5.30pm

Broncos vs Knights Saturday 7.55pm

Raiders vs Dragons Sunday 2.00pm

Titans v Eagles Sunday 4.05pm

Please put all team news, scores and discussion here

Cheers

Panthers
Who cares
Rabbits
Cowboys
Sharks
Knights
Raiders (only if roosters lose/ we win to place pressure on them)
Titans

That would be a nice weekend.

Storm looked good with Munster back at fullback.

Is Jahrome Hughes confirmed out?

We need the Panthers, Cowboys, Dragons, Knights and Tigers to do us a favour.

With the loss of Hastings the Tigers looked lost yesterday. Can’t see that happening.

Panthers and Cowboys are a big chance. Dragons and Raiders you don’t know what side shows up. Should the Dragons win and we win that would guarantee us a top 8 spot.

Hopefully the Knights took some confidence from that win yesterday. Tigers were poor though. I can’t see them getting the upset, but would be a good result for us.

The full draw for round 22 is:

Panthers vs Storm Thursday 7.50pm

Warriors vs Bulldogs Friday 6.00pm

Eels vs Rabbits Friday 7.55pm

Roosters vs Cowboys Saturday 3.00pm

Tigers vs Sharks Saturday 5.30pm

Broncos vs Knights Saturday 7.55pm

Raiders vs Dragons Sunday 2.00pm

Titans v Eagles Sunday 4.05pm

Please put all team news, scores and discussion here

Cheers
Panthers (although I loathe them almost as much as I do the Storm).
Us
Cowboys (hopefully they’ll come good for one game)
Tigpies (although agree with @Kempy that it ain’t going to happen)
Knights to become giant killers…see comment above.
Dragons to remember which way to run and where the try line is.

I think our top four hopes rest with our performance and that of the Storm. Penrith, NQ and Cronulla (easy draw) are there. If the Storm upset the Panthers then it gets tricky courtesy of their huge points differential. At least Melbourne play sides that are all in the top four.

Cheers

I think our top four hopes rest with our performance and that of the Storm. Penrith, NQ and Cronulla (easy draw) are there. If the Storm upset the Panthers then it gets tricky courtesy of their huge points differential. At least Melbourne play sides that are all in the top four.

Cheers
Storm are our biggest chance. We win this week and they lose then things get interesting.

We need to win all remaining games. That in itself is going to be tough. Probably why I feel that we won’t be able to do it. The Sharks loss probably made it too hard.

With the Sharks draw I don’t see them losing 2 games. Our points differential isn’t far off theirs so you would think that should we finish equal with them we would take them on points differential?

Panthers
Who cares
Rabbits
Cowboys
Sharks
Knights
Raiders (only if roosters lose/ we win to place pressure on them)
Titans

That would be a nice weekend.
Sharks? Is this what you want or what you think will happen?

Well if the Football Gods are to do us just one favour (aside from us winning) then I hope it's Easts to lose.

That's always nice and gives us a bit of a lead over them.

Cheers

We definitely need the Cowboys to win this week. A perfect weekend would see us in 5th position equal 4th and 2 points away from 3rd position. Whilst being 4 points clear of the Roosters and 6 points clear of 9th.

We couldn’t have things go that perfect for us could we? Even have 5 out of 6 results go our way? The most important thing is for us to win.

Can any of the Tigers, Knights, Dragons or Titans spring an upset?
I hope so.

Back