• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 20: Lower Grades

You can see why Newtown are the competition leaders. Our pack, with all the injuries, is struggling a bit. But we are not helping our cause by going away penalties.

Cheers

Is there anyone at the ground who can give us an update eon the Flegg game? The NSWRL site it=s not updating (which happens a lot).

Cheers

Sharks just scored. Now 10-6. Bijorac in the bin for a high shot. Very harsh as the Sharks player was falling.

Gees a free-for-all for fans on the field at half time of a match is a little dangerous isn't it? Hope they check the field before the players come back out

I don't think the guys are going too badly. If we cut out the penalties we might have restricted Newtown's scoring - we just gave away possession and field position. I think have gone down Thompson's side a bit too much - I know he is the leading try-scorer but we've tried a few short-side attacks when there are more defenders than attackers.

Cheers

Flegg now 16-6 to the Sharks. Just on halftime

The Sharks have taken advantage of the extra man (thanks Kempy for the info) and scored again. They lead 14 - 6.

Cheers

A bright start to the second half - Thompson scores in the corner off a bomb.

Cheers

How/why hasn’t Thompson been given a chance in the NRL side given we have issues in the outside backs.

He’s a big body and can obviously score a try.

Latest posts

Back