• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 19: Rabbitohs v Dolphins

I honestly think the chances of us playing finals this year, let alone competing for a GF, is pure fantasy. It's mathematically possible but that's about it. I suspect the last time we did something like that was 1955?
was 1981 or 82 we went 9 in a row played off midweek for 5th?

I loved what Wighton said yesterday in the huddle we get a ****ing quick play the ball we take it on we do all the hard work then the ****ing good stuff comes off the back of that!

I honestly think the chances of us playing finals this year, let alone competing for a GF, is pure fantasy. It's mathematically possible but that's about it. I suspect the last time we did something like that was 1955?

We need to plan for next year and just enjoy the ride for the rest of this year.
You’re absolutely right Andy.

I mean, we have no chance of winning tonight.

taps-if.gif

Personally, I am relaxedly nervous about tonight... hows that for an oxymoron? Dolphins team looks good with very strong bench and WB will be keen to hit back at sniping innuendos... but we have stable team playing close to the best of their abilities...I do hope that JG backs up through the middle and chances his hand a little... if he makes couple of errors ok, we forgive that...forune favours the brave...hoping for close enthralling encounter ... and also, I have loved the Dolphins journey...there are worse teams to lose to aren't there?....pity CW doing goal kicks ... compare him to Isaako...dear me!

We need to plan for next year and just enjoy the ride for the rest of this year.
6 wins from 9 is not that big a stretch

If we win our next 3- dolphins, tigers and raiders we will be in the top 8

Last edited:
6 wins from 9 is not that big a stretch

If we win our next 3- dolphins, tigers and raiders we will be in the top 8
I am still hoping a couple of our last opponents rest some players which may give us an unexpected boost .... lets see.

Should be a good game to see where we are really at. Particularly Milne and Kenner in the centres

Dolphins have plenty of speed on the edges so I suspect they are going to be tested

Latest posts

Back