• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 18: Rabbitohs v Eels

Fox sports saying Tatola will be back this week??
No chance of that happening. Last I saw him he was still on a mobility scooter to get around. Ben Hornby has confirmed a few times he is out the season.

THURSDAY

Parramatta Eels vs South Sydney Rabbitohs, 7:50pm AEST at CommBank Stadium

Last week’s Eels team: 1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Viliami Penisini 4. Sean Russell 5. Blaize Talagi 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Brendan Hands 15. Makahesi Makatoa 11. Shaun Lane 12. Bryce Cartwright 13. Joe Ofahengaue 10. Junior Paulo 14. Matthew Arthur 16. Matt Doorey 17. Ryan Matterson 18. Daejarn Asi

Team Tips: There were some good signs for Parramatta in the loss to Newcastle, but again they fell short and remain parked at the bottom of the ladder. Matt Arthur played well on debut and will likely keep his spot in the side, coming off the bench to relieve Brendan Hands. Haze Dunster is due to return from a foot injury but won’t come into calculations as it stands.

Round 16 Rabbitohs team: 1. Jye Gray 2. Alex Johnston 3. Taane Milne 4. Richard Kennar 5. Jacob Gagai 6. Jack Wighton 7. Cody Walker 8. Davvy Moale 9. Damien Cook 10. Sean Keppie 11. Michael Chee Kam 12. Jai Arrow 13. Keaon Koloamatangi 14. Peter Mamouzelos 15. Tallis Duncan 16. Thomas Burgess 17. Liam Le Blanc

Team Tips: Souths are set to receive a huge boost with prop Tevita Tatola expected to return from a foot injury which has kept him out since Round 6. The Rabbitohs engine room has been a much improved unit in the past month, so Tatola will likely return via the bench with Liam Le Blanc the man to drop out of the side. Origin stars Latrell Mitchell and Cam Murray will slot straight back into starting side at fullback and lock respectively. The recent hot form of Keaon Koloamatangi in the middle could mean he is named at prop rather than on the edge.

--------------------------------
Wonder where they got the Tatola info from as he is supposed to be out for the season.

No chance of that happening. Last I saw him he was still on a mobility scooter to get around. Ben Hornby has confirmed a few times he is out the season.
Thanks. I forgot or maybe wishful thinking :)

Im really really really nervous and not confident about this game, and I can't even say why.

I hope im wrong.

Im really really really nervous and not confident about this game, and I can't even say why.

I hope im wrong.
It won’t be easy mate we will have to try nullify the offloads. Moses will target Kennar and Milne no doubt about it. Mind you they’re vulnerable out wide too and we need to do the same target them out wide

It won’t be easy mate we will have to try nullify the offloads. Moses will target Kennar and Milne no doubt about it. Mind you they’re vulnerable out wide too and we need to do the same target them out wide
Parramatta's offloads can really hurt us and have in the past, especially Paulo and Cartwright. Our defence has been a lot more desperate under Hornby, (and WB), so I think we can minimise that threat. They actually need to be careful of our 2nd phase play which we appear to have found under the new Coach. (Inam sure Tom threw 2 offloads in 1 game a few weeks back. When was the last time that happened).

Latest posts

Back