• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 18: Other Matches

Penriff don't have their mojo in attack but their defence is always rock solid 9 out of 10 times

Broncos got dragons next week, both without SOO players

Interesting on who would win

From one of my Sharks supporting mates (who made the trip):

“Shit game, shit venue and shit weather!!!
Waste of time coming here!😡

Made me laugh anyway.

Made me laugh anyway.
After 11 rounds the Sharks were first with 20 points and we were last with 4 points.
After 18 rounds they are on 24 points and we are now on 18 points :)

Made me laugh anyway.
It’s funny the difference a result can make. You can’t expect too much from those regional grounds. I do find it funny a Sharks fan complaining about a venue. 😂

As long as the Dragons lose we will be 2 points out of the 8.

There are a couple of games where the result either way can benefit us.

The Warriors vs Dogs game is an interesting one. Dogs win and we stay ahead of the Warriors, but are 4 points away from the Dogs. Warriors win and we they jump us but will be 2 points behind the Dogs.

Knights and Raiders are both currently on the same points as us. Raider lose by 8 or more and we will jump ahead of them. Since we play both these teams in the run home the result doesn’t really matter.

The Cowboys vs Manly game is another that I’m not sure what I prefer. Manly only a point ahead of us whilst the Cowboys are 2 points ahead. They also have 2 byes left.

As long as the Dragons lose we will be 2 points out of the 8.

There are a couple of games where the result either way can benefit us.

The Warriors vs Dogs game is an interesting one. Dogs win and we stay ahead of the Warriors, but are 4 points away from the Dogs. Warriors win and we they jump us but will be 2 points behind the Dogs.

Knights and Raiders are both currently on the same points as us. Raider lose by 8 or more and we will jump ahead of them. Since we play both these teams in the run home the result doesn’t really matter.

The Cowboys vs Manly game is another that I’m not sure what I prefer. Manly only a point ahead of us whilst the Cowboys are 2 points ahead. They also have 2 byes left.
Yes it's like short term gains or long term gains.
But of course we just need to keep winning otherwise it doesn't really matter.

I guess we will go into the Dolphins game with the same team who played Manly. It will be interesting to see who is made the favourties for that game.

It’s a shame we’ve had so many wet games. I reckon our FA is 50 points better with a dry track the last 5 weeks.

It means they are currently on 24……6 ahead us. I can’t see their wheels totally falling off so They won’t be reeled in regardless of what we do
No they are currently on 18 points with us. The only difference is the week they have the bye they are guaranteed points where we have to play. We win those weeks they have the bye we actually close the gap on the points differential.

Lose today and we stay equal with them. Considering we also play them then it could further strengthen us being able to overtake them.

Latest posts

Back