• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 15: Rabbitohs v Broncos

Grant Atkins…kill me…
Yep we have a shocking record with him and Gee is close behind the two worst as a combo we could get.

Expect some howlers and utter bias calls don’t say I haven’t warned anyone! We will have to beat the establishment to do it on Friday mark my words.

Yep we have a shocking record with him and Gee is close behind the two worst as a combo we could get.

Expect some howlers and utter bias calls don’t say I haven’t warned anyone! We will have to beat the establishment to do it on Friday mark my words.
At least we’ll be able to yell at Gee live…

Really? If he is fit he will be in the team and captain.
Won’t be captain, already confirmed that Jurbo will remain as captain.

But agree he’ll be in the side if he makes it through this weekend.

Bullshit.

If we are good enough we will win, we need to stop making victim mentality excuses, harden the **** up and learn to defend against adversity regardless of what happens in the game.

Prior to the last 2 games, it wouldn't have made any difference who reffed our games. Notwithstanding that I am looking forward to a good performance this Friday. I think, only my opinion, the official signing of WB was the light at the end of the tunnel that we needed. Expecting an 80 min effort from the team with a close game.

Maybe we'll get some howlers go our way with the home advantage - not!!!

I don't really want that, but just a fair go both ways. eg If he pulls up our forward passes, he pulls up their forward passes, if he pulls up our not being square at marker, he pulls up theirs etc

We only lost 4 games in the 2021 regular season. Must have had a very lucky ref draw.
Like I've said for 55 years - if your team is very good, it usually takes a bad refereeing performance out of the game - just like in then glory years (well most of them) or your team can pick up their performance as a result!! :)

Just like when my school band out performed everyone, the adjudicator had no choice, but when it was 'closer', some 'shared the results' around - from the high level adjudicators mouth privately to one of my players!!

The refs nearly always favour the team who are making an impetus. The team trying to attack will always get the rub of the green.
If we play with purpose and momentum, we have a reasonable chance of winning

Latest posts

Back