• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 15: Rabbitohs v Broncos

Liam Le Blanc if not this week may only have to wait another week to make his debut. If Cam plays you can all but guarantee he will be missing for the Manly game due to being picked for Origin.

I was disappointed in Le Blanc last weekend. He’s certainly a long term prospect. won’t hurt to give him the experience in the top grade at some stage though

The 19 year old playing with a bunch of A-graders? He ain't going to shine there.

Any games against grown men will be great for his development.

Agree with all of that. It did make me realise much longer he’ll need to develop.
Calls to rush him into the top grade May not be the right thing for him.
No doubt he has a future

The 19 year old playing with a bunch of A-graders? He ain't going to shine there.

Any games against grown men will be great for his development.
Agree, we're in a position where we can give kids a chance to get a taste and see the pace of the game and where they need to work on things. Very little pressure on them as well as they aren't being picked on form but out of necessity at the moment. Even if he only played for 20 minutes, it would be enough to give him (or who ever else gets the chance) a taste of it.

We won’t really have much choice but to pick him if Cam is picked for Origin. If he is picked he will have better quality players around him. Has been playing well enough to show he has something.

He would play a similar type role that French played. Would play limited minutes in the second half.

Team list Tuesday babyyyyyy!!!

And it's a bit of an exciting one this week!! Our skipper is back!! Yooohooooo!! Incredibly excited about that and I'm glad they've named him on the bench to ease him in. Whether he actually starts or comes off the bench come game day is another story, but we'll see!

Other than that, the side remains the same which you can't really argue with. Of course, I'd rather Kennar wasn't there, but what else do we do?

Decent team.

I reckon that Murray will start, with Kaloamatangi in the front row and Keppie coming on off the bench.

Back