• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 12: Rabbitohs v Eels

Keon was ball playing tonight . Hornby gets it ! Tell me I'm hallucinating but I thought there was a prominent change in our forwards attacking game tonight, much more second phase footy Absolutely loved it 😍

Last edited:
Interesting side note, bar the Manly V Storm game all the winners this round have scored a minimum of 42 points.

I’ve never seen a player asked so many questions at a post match presser. Says volumes about his popularity in the media.
Yes definitely - and he answered everything so well, lots of detail and had the journos eating out of his hands.

Keon was ball playing tonight . Hornby gets it ! Tell me I'm hallucinating but I thought there was a prominent change in our forwards attacking game tonight, much more second phase footy . Absolutely loved it 😍
Our first couple of attacking sets worried me with how we wanted to get it straight to our wingers but as soon as Keaon and co stepped it up there was a massive shift in how we attacked for sure

Keon was ball playing tonight . Hornby gets it ! Tell me I'm hallucinating but I thought there was a prominent change in our forwards attacking game tonight, much more second phase footy . Absolutely loved it 😍
10 offloads from us tonight. Not great but better than usual!

Loved the honesty from Latrell about being asked playing in the halves when Latrell said his lungs were burning - I think he would be a sensation on that position.

I'm suprised to see we only scored 2 more tries then them. 7 to 5.

What’s the chances of cam being back against the titans..his scheduled return is round 15

Loved the honesty from Latrell about being asked playing in the halves when Latrell said his lungs were burning - I think he would be a sensation on that position.
He’s still struggling with fitness. Even with a 20min halftime break. Also felt his passing game was just a fraction off.

But we won. So, evs.

That’s not my point….if he gets suspended it potentially impacts the Blues…so it’s of interest….Ofengahue gets suspended and no one cares
Yeah true let’s hope he doesn’t get suspended

I'm going to give Taane a wrap as well. Tried his heart out all night. For all his defensive woes this bloke doesn't shirk in the effort area.
Agree Bundy. To be fair, I’ve never doubted his effort. It’s just he loses his head so often.

Latest posts

Back