• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 11: Other Matches

Plenty of time prior when he was touted to debut in previous seasons (he was on the extended bench but always others who didn’t set the world on fire were always picked).
He would have been picked back in 2022 but unfortunately a blood infection prevented that from happening and set him back.

Last year his form and attitude didn’t warrant selection. I remember some games his defence was non existent.

Maybe this is the kick up the backside he needed.

Hate to be playing last at magic round 3 mins in and the ground looks very soft and being carved up

The bloody Bulldogs are doing this on purpose to make my prediction wrong ;)

We may be the worst side in the world right now but no-one does wacky like the Raiders

The Raiders defending in the lead-up to the Bulldogs try was LOLastic.

The farcical law under which the ref has to make a call to get the bunker to look at an incident has never been clearer than in the case of Rapana's professional foul on Ado-Carr. I mean do we really need the ref to call 'I have no try' in such a case?

That's the exact kind of hip-drop that brought about the crackdown... that's a bad one

When do they start sending players off for them?

We all agree that that tackle is worse than any head high such is the higher possibility of the victim sustaining a long term injury.

When do they start sending players off for them?

We all agree that that tackle is worse than any head high such is the higher possibility of the victim sustaining a long term injury.
He's very very lucky Weekes was there or he'd have snapped Kikau's leg in half... then he would've got sent

I’m not sure it was his initial intent but he certainly turned it into a hip drop

How to lose control of a game.
A new bestseller by Ash Klein

Back