• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 10: Other Matches

What about the baby Broncos one where he sent Bellamy off to coach the team? :)
He did that with us at the Sunshine Coast game against Dragoons I’m pretty sure too. Our baby team, captained by the Goat, was coached on the day by JD I’m pretty sure

What would be their priority if it’s not football? I don’t understand!
I’m guessing it’s his way of saying they aren’t focused on football. I’m also thinking that the coach is losing them if that’s what he is seeing.

You can only go off percentages when there are no draws, otherwise you are treating draws the same as a loss
0.5 of a win. Works the same?

Edit: just saw this has already been raised.

With the draw chaos this year, the NRL should really look at adopting the US percentage model.

Works really well to give a real time look at the ladder when teams haven’t played the same amount of games.

It’s basically just wins as a percentage of games played.

Bumps Rabbits, Warriors and Dolphins up.

1 Broncos 0.778
2 Rabbitohs 0.667
3 Sharks 0.625
4 Storm 0.625
5 Roosters 0.625
6 Sea Eagles 0.563
7 Warriors 0.555
8 Dolphins 0.555
—————————
9 Panthers 0.500
Yes and a team that is seriously thinking of finishing in the top 4 and has visions of a premiership should have a 2/3 win ratio throughout the season for 3/4 of the season and be winning 5 of the last 6 before the semis.

Wouldn't that make him your close friend?
Not at all. I’ve met him a few times when they were together. But when they were together they lived in either Townsville or Auckland as he was the trainer there as well when Todd was there.

They have now split and she is living back down here and when the Cowboys play down here he visits his daughter.

Btw she’s a mad Rabbitoh that had been coming to games with me for many years.

This round is a tough one for tipping.

What to do when you have the two teams you said you’d never pick, playing each other?

And the Raiders v Bulldogs game is a tough one too. Do the Raiders have an emotional overhang from last week.

And the Sharks and Dolphins are also interesting. Sharks don’t play well in Magic Round normally.

Hmmm…

Back