• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 10: Other Matches

Prowsey

Grand Master
Reaction score
Round 10 – MAGIC ROUND
Fixture
Venue
Time
Friday, May 5
Bulldogs vs Raiders​
Suncorp Stadium​
6pm​
Sea Eagles vs Broncos​
Suncorp Stadium​
8:05pm​
Saturday, May 6
Warriors vs Panthers​
Suncorp Stadium​
3pm​
Sharks vs Dolphins​
Suncorp Stadium​
5:30pm​
Storm vs Rabbitohs​
Suncorp Stadium​
7:45pm​
Sunday, May 7
Tigers vs Dragons​
Suncorp Stadium​
1:50pm​
Roosters vs Cowboys​
Suncorp Stadium​
4pm​
Titans vs Eels​
Suncorp Stadium​
6:25pm​

I wouldn't mind all the Queensland teams winning. I fear the Panthers will bounce back with a vengeance.

Cheers

I wouldn't mind all the Queensland teams winning. I fear the Panthers will bounce back with a vengeance.

Cheers
I think there's something not quite right at the Panthers.

Cleary seems to be carrying an injury and the cohesion of the team seems a bit off.

I think they'll put the Warriors to the sword as well but the Panthers seem a little clunky.

At the moment they’re without edges. They’ve lost their direction out of dummy half. And currently, are playing essentially without their middle go forward.

Their attitude is such that we still needed a spectacular last minute try to beat them.

I reckon they’ll be fine if they can get to the finals with their guns back on the field.

They don’t have the depth to get far in the post season without them though.

It's all Api. It was peak arrogance to think they could let Api go and replace him with Mitch Kenny and not skip a beat.

Harry Grant is brilliant, Cook is having his best season in a while... but Api is still the smartest hooker in the game IMO.

In saying that... they're still the team to beat IMO. They just don't quite have the NRL-ready depth to cover injuries that they have had the last couple of seasons.

They have shed a lot of players. I think it’s been cap management

A Manly and Dolphins win with us beating the Storm would be the perfect scenario for us this weekend. Oh and of course the Cowboys upsetting the Roosters, but I think that’s asking for too much. 🤪

If I could one result it would be the Roosters losing. Aside from the fact I hate them, a loss would see them adrift of the top four. Their negative points differential isn't helping them although I expect them rack up a few big wins against some of the hapless teams.

Cheers

If I could one result it would be the Roosters losing. Aside from the fact I hate them, a loss would see them adrift of the top four. Their negative points differential isn't helping them although I expect them rack up a few big wins against some of the hapless teams.

Cheers
There are massive issues at the Cowboys. The trainer of the Cowboys is the father of my close friends daughter. She was telling me that he said Todd was saying to them after the game that football isn’t their priority at the moment. I can’t see them turning anything around. Hope I’m wrong.

Seems as though the 2 games where Bennett was suspended for coaching back in 2020 have been counted on his tally. According to Rugby League Project he has only coached 897 games. If that’s the case should those games still count? They don’t for players.

Back