• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 1: Other Matches

Roosters will make the 8 just of the back of their defence, especially goal line defence.

If they improve their attack as the season goes, who knows how far they can go.

They're in much better position than us, that is for sure
Posted in the offseason they will be top 4 and challenging

They played exactly how I thought they would

We should sign the May brothers. Terrell is the perfect replacement for Tom, Taylan exactly what we need out wide and Tyrone while a bit of a grub is worth taking to get the other two.

Send Cook to the Dragons, and play Pete at 9 with Tyrone off the bench as a 9/utility

Well that's just Dandy. The ugly sisters win both games.

Overall I thought the Vegas thing has been a great thing for the NRL more to come I hope.

Well that's just Dandy. The ugly sisters win both games.

Overall I thought the Vegas thing has been a great thing for the NRL more to come I hope.
They’re committed to the next 5 years. Over 40,000 there is a win. Will be interesting to see the next 4 teams.

If the NRL do buy the Super League, I think it would be an idea to have the NRL on the Saturday and the Super League on the Sunday.

Would be great.

If they want more locals to go to the games they need to give them someone to instantly cheer for and cheer against.

The Raiders are a no brainer IMHO - that’s the local NFL team. The NFL Cowboys are “Americas team” - so I’d take NQ. There are also NFL Dolphins, Titans, Panthers and Saints. Plus there’s College Football Tigers and Bulldogs. Lots to pick from.

To me I’d play:
- Raiders v Broncos (long term NFL rivals)
- Cowboys v Dolphins (2024 Super Bowl?)

There was also talk of adding an ESL game so more Brits head over.

Regardless, it’s been a cracking start.

Surely Leinu gets suspended for some time if guilty?
Brisbane and Rorters mate intensity wise both played better than us especially in defence. We have a lot to work on to be in the game against both.

If guilty I reckon 4-5 weeks

Hoping for our sake they charge Walsh for a shoulder charge and he misses our game.

Need all the help we can get

Hoping for our sake they charge Walsh for a shoulder charge and he misses our game.

Need all the help we can get
It wasn’t even put on report he’s the golden child like Cleary

Back