• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

RIP John Sattler

The South Sydney Rabbitohs will host a public memorial to celebrate the life of Club legend, the late John Sattler, following his passing last month.

The public memorial will be held at the spiritual home of the Rabbitohs, Redfern Oval, on Friday 21 April, commencing at 10:30am.

People wanting to farewell Mr Sattler at this public memorial will need to pre-register their attendance by visiting 123tix.com.au. Rabbitohs Members and supporters will receive more information via email and on the Club’s digital channels on how to pre-register.

For those that missed it there was a wonderful tribute to Satts on the CH9 Footy Show today. After the ad break it then continued with a great interview with Scott.

If you’ve got the app or a smart TV, certainly check it out 👐

For those that missed it there was a wonderful tribute to Satts on the CH9 Footy Show today. After the ad break it then continued with a great interview with Scott.

If you’ve got the app or a smart TV, certainly check it out 👐

Thanks for the heads up mate

Id seen this last year, but great to rewatch it. Goosebumps.

All that vision was engrained in me as a kid because thats all I could hook myself onto because we had nothing else in the 90s and 2000s.

Glad the kids these days have modern day heros.

Latest posts

Back