• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Preliminary Final: Cowboys vs Eels

For those that miss out should we make it the best thing to do is get on the Panthers groups and see if there is anyone willing to sell their tickets.

2?
so much for a family pass that only gives you one AAN
Hope that’s not the case- as I’m in the same boat. I’ll need a family pass for me and the young ones. So if anyone didn’t need to use their AAN I’d be more than happy to borrow if we were to make it

2?
so much for a family pass that only gives you one AAN
I’m not exactly sure how that works but I do think that will allow you 8 tickets.
Hope that’s not the case- as I’m in the same boat. I’ll need a family pass for me and the young ones. So if anyone didn’t need to use their AAN I’d be more than happy to borrow if we were to make it
There will be an email that will confirm on the Sunday.

I’m quite sure that a family pass will cover 8 tickets. Could be wrong.

I’m only going off previous years on what it was with codes. Being only 7000 tickets are available I can’t see them allowing more than that.

I’m not exactly sure how that works but I do think that will allow you 8 tickets.

There will be an email that will confirm on the Sunday.

I’m quite sure that a family pass will cover 8 tickets. Could be wrong.

I’m only going off previous years on what it was with codes. Being only 7000 tickets are available I can’t see them allowing more than that.
Ok I’ll be sweet then :)

Back