• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Preliminary Final: Cowboys vs Eels

Going to be a ****ing parra festival.

Disgraceful by the NRL.

What does annoy me is when people can't just admit to reality.

It was a forward ball and the officials missed/chose not to see it. Good luck to you. It doesn't change the fact that it was a blatant forward pass.

Can someone explain to me why tickets weren’t put on hold until after the game tonight for the GF? Absolute joke that they weren’t.
No idea. As I posted this morning only single tickets now left.

View attachment 360
Parra fans trying to justify the pass not being forward. To me this proves it even more.

Some idiot Parra fan decided to respond to me on Twitter with this. When I told him it shows me it was forward he continued to insult me and telling me I had no brains.

Even when I said look at the ball and not the player he decided to further call me names.

If we don’t win tonight I’ll be going for the Panthers. I do have a few friends that are Parra fans (genuine ones) that would be great for them. But if Parra were to win they would be more unbearable than the Panthers fans.
I’ll happily admit when I saw it live I thought the forward pass carry on was a bit overblown.

But seeing the replays it was definitely forward out of the hands, which is all that counts.

In the Ref’s defence, Moses passed with his back to him.

What was the touchie doing?

Oh and no!

I don’t want Penrith winning back to back…unbearable little shits as it is.

I did very well to watch the game - I was desperately trying not to have a preference as to who we might (theoretically) play in the GF because as far as I am concerned our game tonight is all that matters. I wash our game was first.

Cheers

Do they do a member allotment week of? Or is that earlier in the piece?

Do they do a member allotment week of? Or is that earlier in the piece?
They still sell the tickets behind the posts to members on Monday. They may have also held back some other tickets, like returned stadium members. Ticketek usually does things like that just to annoy.

Pretty crap that both these side are not of grand final quality I found the game average for a final

Anyone remember how many tickets per AAN on GF day?
I think it is only 2 per code.

Here is the seating map. I’m thinking as we finished lower that we will be team B.
3C992157-C339-440C-A25F-B24E4A7B50EA.jpeg

IIRC the team allocation tickets for Souths sold out in 2-3 minutes in 2014

Back