• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Preliminary Final: Cowboys vs Eels

Meanwhile, Parramatta co-captain Junior Paulo escaped without even a fine for a dangerous tackle in the second half, which led to a penalty.

He will now be free to play in the grand final.

It’s like 2009 all again. I guess if we do win this week the focus will be all about them.

Taumalolo hit with a Grade 2 dangerous contact charge from the NRL Judiciary, which will see him miss three games should he take an early guilty plea. If he fights the charge but fails to overturn the decision at the judiciary panel, he will be handed a four-game ban.

I'm still annoyed they allowed them to continue selling after last night's game. It's very Unfair to the teams playing tonight.

The worst part for me is I love league and will pretty much watch any game at any level.

But won't be watching the GF. Not out of any protest or anything, just not interested in either side and totally over seeing Penrith dominate. I've seen it for 3 seasons, enough is enough.

What a boring GF we are going to see, if you bother watching it.

I’ll be watching and cheering on the panthers. We are clearly the 2nd best team and want to see the eels get smashed
Some around here blow up about our players but compared to what was served up by many of the eels by comparison was laughable.
How they won was mind boggling

Back