• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Politics and satire

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i am ok with people having an opinion, this was a thread for cartoons, some will like the likeness to our political figures and some will find them witty and amusing, if you dont like them then fine .
And remember that line re opinions that may differ from those of others, i recall you not really liking the opinions of posters who supported Israel , but thats not for this thread, as its for animations..
I originally put the thread up for Mags as i knew how much he loved them.........
No I didn't have to share my opinion. Do you have an issue with people giving an opinion that may differ to yours? I mean, you didn't have to share all the cartoons, but you did. It's kind of what a forum is for right?

Maybe drop the shitty attitude, and personally I don't give a **** what you think of Mitchell.

Last edited:
i recall you not really liking the opinions of posters who supported Israel ,

What a great analogy, political cartoons compared to the slaughter of over 30,000 Palestinians, 70% of whom are women and children.

Give yourself an uppercut.

Its about opinions, this is for political animation, you shared your opinion as noted..
What a great analogy, political cartoons compared to the slaughter of over 30,000 Palestinians, 70% of whom are women and children.

Give yourself an uppercut.

If you dont support Australia day, then dont, it is meant to be a day when we all can celebrate that we get to live in this wonderful land, but to chant F### Australia shows a sick hatred of everything the hypocrites chanting it now enjoy.
View attachment 2008

If you dont support Australia day, then dont, it is meant to be a day when we all can celebrate that we get to live in this wonderful land, but to chant F### Australia shows a sick hatred of everything the hypocrites chanting it now enjoy.
View attachment 2008
I think we should change the day but I love Australia and I love that we have a day to celebrate it.
But protests like that doesn't help anyone.
And even worse, it means I'll probably see the chief Heckler Dutton on the telly. Again!

If the majority want the date to remain the same , and by all polls they do changing the date would just mean the minority has forced its will on the majority, for mine if you dont support the date then dont but dont force your view on other Australians.
I think we should change the day but I love Australia and I love that we have a day to celebrate it.
But protests like that doesn't help anyone.
And even worse, it means I'll probably see the chief Heckler Dutton on the telly. Again!

I can’t help but notice that ch.9 News every night runs an anti Labour theme!
Are we the electorate being set up for another coup by the conservatives.
The Conservative mob used to hold Party meetings at the SMH offices before Drunken Kerr acted.
Can our democracy stand another attack by the forces of darkness.
The ACCC being revitalised is great news for the battling populace add to that the decision to reduce the perks to the rich and greedy?
A victory for the battlers hopefully!
I have the Blowfly on ignore and don’t bother reading such ignorant and childish behaviour.Disneyland is more educational than looking at stupid cartoons!

If the majority want the date to remain the same , and by all polls they do changing the date would just mean the minority has forced its will on the majority, for mine if you dont support the date then dont but dont force your view on other Australians.

You mean the same way the white colonialists, who were initially the minority, forced an invasion on the majority and then introduced a day to celebrate it?

If 9 news runs an anti Labor theme in the news it is most likely a result of Albo being caught out telling lies, as with tax cuts or lowering power costs, if you want to see bias TV look no further than your ABC, and i wonder re your mental state, nobody is forcing you to look at those cartoons, drawn by artists way more witty and funny than you could ever be, those cartoonists like Leak have a massive following, as for the rich and greedy you realize the Govt will rake in another 30 billion over the next 10 years caused by bracket creep on hard working Aussies, if your a communist just come out and say it.
As for childish you sent me a heap of private messages bagging many of the posters on this site, i guess its my turn to get bagged hey comrade.
I can’t help but notice that ch.9 News every night runs an anti Labour theme!
Are we the electorate being set up for another coup by the conservatives.
The Conservative mob used to hold Party meetings at the SMH offices before Drunken Kerr acted.
Can our democracy stand another attack by the forces of darkness.
The ACCC being revitalised is great news for the battling populace add to that the decision to reduce the perks to the rich and greedy?
A victory for the battlers hopefully!
I have the Blowfly on ignore and don’t bother reading such ignorant and childish behaviour.Disneyland is more educational than looking at stupid cartoons!

Its our national day, if we are going to let groups divide the country over happenings from 250 years ago nothing will progress, so your in Favour of dropping the date completely against the majority, or changing the date, once again against the majority.
You mean the same way the white colonialists, who were initially the minority, forced an invasion on the majority and then introduced a day to celebrate it?

Its our national day, if we are going to let groups divide the country over happenings from 250 years ago nothing will progress, so your in Favour of dropping the date completely against the majority, or changing the date, once again against the majority.

Firstly you don't know what the majority wants, I am not aware of any recent referendum on the topic of changing the date.

Secondly, it's not like we are talking about a long standing tradtion, it wasn't until 1994 that the 26th of Jan became a national public holiday. So it's another recent example of colonial bullshit.

It's pretty simple, change the date to a date that doesn't celebrate pain, loss and land theft and we can all celebrate the day together.

What's wrong with that?

Again, we don't ask the Jews to celebrate Oct 3rd, which is German National Day, it would be insulting.

I cannot think of a single reason that would motivate an indigenous person to celebrate Jan 26th, anyone who thinks they should or would has a non functional brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back