• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Politics and satire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a big fan of Johannes Leak and his father, great cartoonist and really hits the mark politically , you dont have to read it or comment, perhaps you would like to start a thread on Lennin or how Stalin ruined Russia, or something on the Nazi control of 1930s Germany or perhaps Chomsky is more you to your liking, you seem obsessed with reds under the bed ect, either way i wont make you look at the cartoons i post so relax.

Last edited:
Im a big fan of Johannes Leak and his father, great cartoonist and really hits the mark politically , you dont have to read it or comment, perhaps you would like to start a thread on Lennin or how Stalin ruined Russia, or something on the Nazi control of 1930s Germany or perhaps Chomsky is more you to your liking, you seem obsessed with reds under the bed ect, either way i wont make you look at the cartoons i post so relax.
Another great one was Ron Cobb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back