• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Politics and satire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cant handle a different opinion can you, if i am not impressed with FN culture i must be racist, how can you compare the achievements of the Romans or Greeks to aboriginal culture, same for the Chinese, you cant seem to handle a person not thinking like you, do we all like the same art?, no, same for cultures, ive looked at aboriginal culture, art ect and im not that interested ,and if your so torn re the British stealing land as you call it feel free to hand yours back, and the renting merry go round?, if i owned a rental property and i dont i would do my homework and select the best tenants i could to maximize the likelihood of my property being well cared for.
As you might guess i dont care re what you think so spare me the tears.
They were not setllers, they were invaders, they were armed, there was no agreement to give a country away, there was no treaty. How is that not an invasion?

Maybe if you had your country taken by force you'd see it differently.

Ridiculous analogy. We don't live in Japan, Japan still has self rule, we didn't steal their country and enslave them. If you're going to offer an analogy, make it realistic.

The indigenous had art, music, laws, language and societal structure all in place at the time the British stole the land under the false legal premise of terra nullius. Yet you have no respect or acknowledgement of that. I am not surprised.

What you have said above is that you basically have respect and an awareness for all cultures, unless it's Aboriginal. Why am I not surprised.

Blatantly racist. You've proven it again with your comments above.

Do you actually know what racism means?

To refuse to rent a property to someone Aboriginal is about as racist as you can possibly get.
I am gobsmacked you are even trying to excuse it. It's in the Hitler realm of racism.

A child would come up with a better analogy.

Aboriginals are not objects as you suggest by comparing them to precious metals.
They are actually human, did you know that?

Many think about this issue the same way I do. And the number will only increase.

Thankfully you are fighting a losing battle in the long term.

Just cant handle a different opinion can you, if i am not impressed with FN culture i must be racist, how can you compare the achievements of the Romans or Greeks to aboriginal culture, same for the Chinese, you cant seem to handle a person not thinking like you,

Again because you're very slow and making me repeat things, no issue with different views, I have an issue when people can't justify having a blatantly racist viewpoint. If you can't back it up, you probably shouldn't say it.

do we all like the same art?,

Irrelevant. It's not about liking it, it's about acknowledging it and respecting it.

no, same for cultures, ive looked at aboriginal culture, art ect and im not that interested ,

Of course you're not, because you are blatantly biggoted agains them.

and if your so torn re the British stealing land as you call it feel free to hand yours back,

I don't have any to hand back. What a strange and silly comment.

and the renting merry go round?, if i owned a rental property and i dont i would do my homework and select the best tenants i could to maximize the likelihood of my property being well cared for.

You're a racist. You stated on public record you would not rent a property to an Aboriginal. You can try to worm your way out of it, but you said it. That is as blatantly racist as you can get. Case closed.

As you might guess i dont care re what you think so spare me the tears.

Really? So why do you keep saying you'll leave me to it but them come back and reply again and again and again......

It seems like you care very much what I think.

Thank you, I'm flattered.

Your opinion and its wrong, instead of banging the drum re Australia day and centuries old so called wrong doings why dont you get off ass and make a difference, so much energy and outrage shown at the anti Australia day rallies, where is the outrage re child abuse in FN communities, or the bashing of women, the crime , the alcoholism and property destruction, where is the efforts to make things different where it really counts, Australia day is a minor issue compared to the big problems.
Again because you're very slow and making me repeat things, no issue with different views, I have an issue when people can't justify having a blatantly racist viewpoint. If you can't back it up, you probably shouldn't say it.

Irrelevant. It's not about liking it, it's about acknowledging it and respecting it.

Of course you're not, because you are blatantly biggoted agains them.

I don't have any to hand back. What a strange and silly comment.

You're a racist. You stated on public record you would not rent a property to an Aboriginal. You can try to worm your way out of it, but you said it. That is as blatantly racist as you can get. Case closed.

Really? So why do you keep saying you'll leave me to it but them come back and reply again and again and again......

It seems like you care very much what I think.

Thank you, I'm flattered.

Your opinion and its wrong,

No, not my opinion, fact.

The indigenous never invited England here to occupy their land. FACT.

An invasion is an armed occupation of a country or region. England arrived with armed soldiers and occupied by force and shot Aboriginals. FACT

No discussion was ever had about giving occupation rights to England, no agreement, no treaty. FACT.

The invasion was based on the legal premise of terra nullius which was a lie and eventually overturned in 1992 during the Mabo hearings. FACT.

As no state of terra nullius ever existed the land was occupied without legitimate legal foundation. FACT.

All of those points are recorded in our history books.

Show me where any of it is my opinion and not historical fact.

instead of banging the drum re Australia day and centuries old so called wrong doings why dont you get off ass and make a difference,

I do. I am invloved in a number of Aboriginal charities and foundations as I outlined in detail on Port's old forum. But really, that's none of your business.

so much energy and outrage shown at the anti Australia day rallies,

I wasn't involved so can't comment.

where is the outrage re child abuse in FN communities, or the bashing of women, the crime , the alcoholism and property destruction, where is the efforts to make things different where it really counts, Australia day is a minor issue compared to the big problems.

Where is the outrage for all those issues, important issues, when white people are the offenders?
You love to pretend it's only black people who do these things, but a quick drive through Campbelltown, Airds, Bradbury Mt Druitt etc will show this to be untrue.

If you're so pro white where is your outrage over the whites who offend?

The facts are, all those issues you outlined are not racial issues, they are societal issues. And this is what totally screws your bigotry up. Crime is not about colour.

You had the last thread locked with your constant drum banging, Australia day is for all Australians, if you dont support it then dont, its January 26th next year, wipe away the tears and enjoy.
No, not my opinion, fact.

The indigenous never invited England here to occupy their land. FACT.

An invasion is an armed occupation of a country or region. England arrived with armed soldiers and occupied by force and shot Aboriginals. FACT

No discussion was ever had about giving occupation rights to England, no agreement, no treaty. FACT.

The invasion was based on the legal premise of terra nullius which was a lie and eventually overturned in 1992 during the Mabo hearings. FACT.

As no state of terra nullius ever existed the land was occupied without legitimate legal foundation. FACT.

All of those points are recorded in our history books.

Show me where any of it is my opinion and not historical fact.

I do. I am invloved in a number of Aboriginal charities and foundations as I outlined in detail on Port's old forum. But really, that's none of your business.

I wasn't involved so can't comment.

Where is the outrage for all those issues, important issues, when white people are the offenders?
You love to pretend it's only black people who do these things, but a quick drive through Campbelltown, Airds, Bradbury Mt Druitt etc will show this to be untrue.

If you're so pro white where is your outrage over the whites who offend?

The facts are, all those issues you outlined are not racial issues, they are societal issues. And this is what totally screws your bigotry up. Crime is not about colour.

You had the last thread locked with your constant drum banging, Australia day is for all Australians, if you dont support it then dont, its January 26th next year, wipe away the tears and enjoy.
Lol. So unable to refute any of the facts presented. Typical.

And you are waffling on about weaponising children in OZ

Reads exactly like you disagreed with my summation that weaponing kids was wrong. You reduced my comments to mere “waffling“🥴

Last edited:
Maybe if you had your country taken by force you'd see it differently.

thats an interesting question and one that kind of sums up many positions on this.
I’ve had family members in my past murdered by the Vietnames, Japanese, Germans, Italians going back to WW1.

im aware of that history, the right and wrongs but I’m not emotionally driven by those slaughters and don’t live my life by what happened back then and certainly don’t expect it should be compensated for in any form

thats an interesting question and one that kind of sums up many positions on this.
I’ve had family members in my past murdered by the Vietnames, Japanese, Germans, Italians going back to WW1.

im aware of that history, the right and wrongs but I’m not emotionally driven by those slaughters and don’t live my life by what happened back then and certainly don’t expect it should be compensated for in any form

Our ancestors did not invade and permanently occupy any of those countries, nor do we live in them.
We have all lost relatives in major wars. The total invasion and occupation of a country is just a little different. There is an end to all wars, there has been no end to the occupation of Australia for what, 250 years?

Even Germany got their country back eventually, unlike our Indigenous.

I fail to see an analogy.

I don't see anyone living their lives based on "back then", I think it's more about acknowledgement and compassion in the "here and now".

Last edited:
Reads exactly like you disagreed with my summation that weaponing kids was wrong. You reduced my comments to mere “waffling“🥴
Not really,your abject failure to empathise with the children of Palestine is an example of your hypocrisy.
You are a Queenslander Dutto?

I remember reading about a Jewish family in Warsaw. The SS came and threw them out on the street and put in an Aryan type Polish family. All the Jewish family was sent off to concentration camps. All but one died. The one remaining member came back to their house and knocked on the door. He explained to the family in the house that this was his house and it had been forcibly taken off his family by the Nazis.
The Polish family told him to f### off and slammed the door in his face.
Human history is full of hundreds of thousands of stories just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back