• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Over 60s, Loneliness and Depression

I’m in the IT industry and have been working from home since covid started which I’m enjoying. Yes my 69 Mini Cooper is a toy I’ve had for many years. Keeps me out of trouble, that snd our bunnies 😁
Small world eh? I started with IBM in 1962, so you could say I have been around in IT for a little while as well. In fact I had the fabulous Brian James (the winger) working in my team for a while there at IBM. Which particular area are you in?
My passion was creating and planning projects, so the sales team would get a new customer and then send me in, and I would, with the client, create the project plan. Then, with the technical team, get the project underway and pass over to the eventual project manager. So I worked in some fascinating places around the world. Everywhere in Australia (including Tasmania!), New Zealand, through Europe, and 6 years in Papua New Guinea. Got to say that my favourite place is probably Cyprus. The people there have a fabulous attitude - almost as good as we Queenslanders eh?
Cheers

Latest posts

Back