• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Our greatest p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you make those sly insults because your trying to big note and be a smart arse, as for being Parrot like i could easily say the same re the left, same with the Voice " oh nothing to worry about", pure speculation ignoring the agenda of those behind the voice .
As for the Middle East? oh for sure it goes back a long way, and the Jews did have their home there, Israel is such a small area compared to the greater Middle East, so could we have a right of return and have Muslim Arabs living in harmony with Israel?, they have proved time and time again it can never happen, Hamas does not want a 2 state solution, they want Israel driven into the sea, Zero mercy or negotiation, slaughter the Jews is the only outcome they want, Israel is so small i say let them have it and let them defend it.
There is no way Israel can attack Hamas without collateral damage, did you expect Israel to just look away?.
As for your posting style?, nobody is impressed by your big noting, especially me, internet insults are cheap.
I make these “sly” points, as you can only repeat the talking points of the RW, without stopping to try and corroborate any of them...it’s parrot like.

There’s no point having a conversation with you, as you won’t let anything affect your world view.

The Israeli/Arab conflict goes back thousands of years and was kicked off again by the drawing of lines on a map by the British in the lead up and the aftermath of WWII. There are a number of interesting podcasts on the shitshow that the British and French made of the Middle East region, alongside a number of excellent books.

Oh and for the record the Hamas attack on southern Israel was barbaric and should be condemned in the strongest terms. The fact that they have taken hostages is appalling.

That doesn’t give Israel the right to slaughter innocent Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. Oh and the throwaway line about the Israelis giving warning…nope Netanyahu removed that provision about 6 years ago (maybe longer).

But hey “Israel good, Palestinians bad” fits into a simple world view.

Pity the world isn’t simple.

Last edited:
This thread has gone off-topic.

Bluey, please take this as a warning to not derail future threads, otherwise, further action may be taken.

🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back