• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Our Elimination Number Is… We’ve Still Got A Loss Up Our Sleeve

We’ll have to beat 3 of the Storm, Penrith, Sharks and Roosters plus beat the teams we’re supposed to beat, ie all of the others. We can drop 1 but 2 makes it borderline.
It’s doable but the odds are very much against us.

Conceding 28 points against the Tigers shows whew we are defensively. We will be playing stronger teams that won’t allow us to score anywhere near as many points.

If it wasn’t after the Dolphins game yesterday just convinced me more that our season is done.

We have now look to have avoided the wooden spoon. I’ll enjoy the wins we get. Injuries are also hurting us now. But we made it hard for ourselves with the start to our season we had.

If only JD was sacked a couple of weeks earlier we may have been in a better position when we played the Dragons and Cowboys to win those games. That would have made a huge difference.

I did the ladder predictor and have us finishing in 8th with a 12-12 record. Win finish 8th on for-and-against over the Dragons.

We then defeat the 5th placed Bulldogs in Week 1 of the finals.
We then defeat the 4th placed Sharks (who lost to Melbourne in Week 1) in Week 2 of the finals.
We then play the Panthers in the prelim, just for something different.

:D

I can’t believe I bothered to do a ladder predictor 😆😆

clearly we don’t get every selection right every round but I contend it will come down to us having to be the rorters in the last game again😰

The 2 teams we can hope to push out are the cows & dolphins or hope the sharks wheels totally fall off

Back