• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

NRL 2023 Tipping, Fantasy & more!

Click on the tipping button on the site and it will update your login. Worked for me.

Is this the same league that Criswell started? I am in that one and there is only one spot left.

Is this the same league that Criswell started? I am in that one and there is only one spot left.
No, Criswell's Pride comp is a traditional head-to-head comp with a limit of 20 teams.

This one is an unlimited group and you can join this one too.

Quote -
Unlimited Groups

You can setup or join up to 10 unlimited-size Groups where you can play against other participants, ranked on weekly & total points (in addition to your max. 10 head-to-head leagues). You can join and leav
e Groups at any time during the season. The group creator may remove teams from the group at any time.

So, as many Pridesters as want to join this group can, including those in Criswell's comp.

If you're still having trouble, I believe the code is 2KKSE6SP.
This is the correct code - please use this if anyone is having trouble joining.

We also have around 15 who have joined us for the tipping so far! So if you want to join in some more forum banter as the season goes on, please don't forget to join!

Reactions: VIP
Click on the tipping button on the site and it will update your login. Worked for me.
I'm signed in to the NRL site, when I click on the Tipping box I get a drop down box that wants me to fill in the 'Tipping Team Name'. Is the name 'The Pride'? Or am I missing something?

Tipping Competition

This year's tipping competition will be operated via the NRL's website. If you don't already have an account, you can sign up by clicking here.

Once you have either created an account or logged in to your existing account, please click here to join The Pride's official tipping competition for 2023.

Use the second link click here above and the Pride of the League comp should appear

The SC league The Pride 1 #112233. Still needs 1 more member to join. Be the lucky last!

The SC league The Pride 1 #112233. Still needs 1 more member to join. Be the lucky last!
Just joined. I didn’t realise there was a league as well as a group. No idea what the difference is lol

Back