• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Next weeks side

Defies logic to suggest anyone else despite the fact I love Jacks passion

The role of captain should be earned, Wighton's efforts and attitude have been outstanding, and you absolutely know what you're going to get from him, every game.

I think the nick name some have given Cody of MIA is pretty accurate, he drops in and out of games far too much.

A couple of great passes in a game is not enough, especially at half.
Just not sure he has the temperament to handle Halfback AND Capt.

The role of captain should be earned, Wighton's efforts and attitude have been outstanding, and you absolutely know what you're going to get from him, every game.

I think the nick name some have given Cody of MIA is pretty accurate, he drops in and out of games far too much.

A couple of great passes in a game is not enough, especially at half.
Just not sure he has the temperament to handle Halfback AND Capt.
If walker is as bad as many seem to think,which I clearly don’t, the captaincy may be a good trigger

Ok ill give it a crack, not that it will happen.

1.Trell
2.Tass
3.Wighton
4.Shibaski
5.Kaho - bring up, think for the future

6.Teaupa
7.Walker

8.moale
9.Mamouzelos
10.Burgess
11.koloamatangi
12.Chee Kam
13.Duncan

They probs put Havili at lock or something but shouldn't, Duncan is the closest straight swap for Murray

14.Arrow
15.Havili
16.Keppie
17.Thompson as a ulitity, back row, centre or winger

If AJ is available, he moves to wing and Tass to centre and Shibaski out of the side

Last edited:

1.Trell
2.Tass
3.Wighton
4.Shibaski

6.Teaupa
7.Walker

8.moale
9.Mamouzelos
10.Burgess
11.koloamatangi
12.Chee Kam
13.Duncan

They probs put Havili at lock or something but shouldn't, Duncan is the closest straight swap for Murray

14.Arrow
15.Havili
16.Keppie

If AJ is available, he moves to wing and Tass to centre and Shibaski out of the side

I know there is not much to pick from but Chee Kam should be in our future plans and we lose a lot carrying two dummy halves off the bench in my opinion. This is why we are not winning the forward battles in game. Our bench needs some bigger guys coming off it and making a true impact.

I know there is not much to pick from but Chee Kam should be in our future plans and we lose a lot carrying two dummy halves off the bench in my opinion. This is why we are not winning the forward battles in game. Our bench needs some bigger guys coming off it and making a true impact.

Pretty much all we got

Arrow at prop with a dodgy shoulder = stupidity . He either plays 13 or edge. We don't need him taking hitups and getting slammed.

1.Trell
2.Tass
3.Wighton
4.Shibaski

6.Teaupa
7.Walker

8.moale
9.Mamouzelos
10.Burgess
11.koloamatangi
12.Chee Kam
13.Duncan

14.Arrow
15.Havili
16.Keppie

I don’t mind that side…considering half the team’s out I mean.

Cook will be in the side though, and if we can engineer it so that Thompson never sees first grade again, that’d be grand.

I think people need to remember that Havili is a middle that can play dummy half, not the other way around.

Absolutely,watch who does most talking onfield,Mitchell does his talking to the media!

I don’t mind that side…considering half the team’s out I mean.

Cook will be in the side though, and if we can engineer it so that Thompson never sees first grade again, that’d be grand.

I think people need to remember that Havili is a middle that can play dummy half, not the other way around.
From what I understand we won’t receive exemption for players if there is already a player available in your top 30 for that same position.

So unfortunately Thompson will need to be picked. Cook will be picked as well. Leaving them out of your side (unless injured) is just wishful thinking.

From what we have available we will get exemption to play Shibasaki. I’m not sure when the players outside of the top 30 and development players are available. This could be the last week though.

The other thing is did we fill up all our spots in the development squad?

From what I understand we won’t receive exemption for players if there is already a player available in your top 30 for that same position.

So unfortunately Thompson will need to be picked. Cook will be picked as well. Leaving them out of your side (unless injured) is just wishful thinking.

From what we have available we will get exemption to play Shibasaki. I’m not sure when the players outside of the top 30 and development players are available. This could be the last week though.

The other thing is did we fill up all our spots in the development squad?
Yeah I know...but surely Thompson can injure a calf! 🤣

I think Sonic's post was wishful thinking and I was adding to it.

I believe that the NSW Cup players can play from / after round 11 (not sure which it is).

Back