• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Next weeks side

When you think of the number of players over the years that we have released under contracts to other NRL clubs is there any genuine chance that we can we get a decent loan player for the rest of 2024.

If the view done here hold of our strength, Conditioning and Rehab unit is true - then it’s doubtful any player or other club would let anyone come here.

I'll take a stab

1. Mitchell
2. Tass
3. Wighton
4. Chee Kam
5. Thompson
6. Teaupa
7. Walker (c)
8. Moale
9. Cook
10. Burgess
11. Koloamatangi
12. Arrow
13. Duncan

14. Mamouzelos
15. Havili
16. Keppie
17. Brock Gray? Or something?
Not tooooooo bad all things considered.
Maybe Shibaski but surely he should train with the NRL squad first, so he can match the unfit standards of the rest of them.

Not tooooooo bad all things considered.
Maybe Shibaski but surely he should train with the NRL squad first, so he can match the unfit standards of the rest of them.

I think you would find that Shibaski will be in the mix

Chee Kam in the side always scares me the guy doesn’t offer anything

I didn't hear what caused Gagai to miss out this week. Could he be back? If so, I think he'll be in the backs with Wighton in the halves.
You wouldn’t believe it if I told you. But apparently it’s a calf injury.
Isn’t Aj due back this week?
Touch and go this week. If not the following week. Mellars not far off either.

That side but probably Shibasaki to centre, Chee Kam to back row, Arrow to prop, Burgess to bench.

The question is, can they make it through the week without any more injuries.

Important not to get too caught up in woe is me.

This is the second easiest game (behind the Dogs) we’ve had this year. Not underestimating the Dragons, just the reality of the situation.

While the year is likely over, and we want to focus on prep for next year, avoiding the sooon is still desirable.

Not making finals doesn’t mean you’re happy to come last. Even with an injury toll.

Expecting a big effort from Mitchell.

Draw a line in the sand and try to win half your games in the run home. Starts this week.

Back