• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Next weeks side

Kempy

Staff member
Reaction score
What do we think the side will be next week? Now with Cam gone it will only get harder to name. Who knows if AJ will be right. There are mixed reports there.

The sad thing is I would say a team of unavailable player may beat the side we name this week.

Outside of Latrell and AJ is there a chance for anyone else to return?

What do we think the side will be next week? Now with Cam gone it will only get harder to name. Who knows if AJ will be right. There are mixed reports there.

The sad thing is I would say a team of unavailable player may beat the side we name this week.

Outside of Latrell and AJ is there a chance for anyone else to return?
Mavin
Brown
Maybon
Coleman
Hambly
Davidson
Carroll
Garlick

All expected back next week.

What no Vince Cibulka?

I'll take a stab

1. Mitchell
2. Tass
3. Wighton
4. Chee Kam
5. Thompson
6. Teaupa
7. Walker (c)
8. Moale
9. Cook
10. Burgess
11. Koloamatangi
12. Arrow
13. Duncan

14. Mamouzelos
15. Havili
16. Keppie
17. Brock Gray? Or something?

I'll take a stab

1. Mitchell
2. Tass
3. Wighton
4. Chee Kam
5. Thompson
6. Teaupa
7. Walker (c)
8. Moale
9. Cook
10. Burgess
11. Koloamatangi
12. Arrow
13. Duncan

14. Mamouzelos
15. Havili
16. Keppie
That’s actually not too bad a side all things considering. I would probably swap Cook and Mamouzelos around. Have Pete on the first 20 and last 20. He does seem to struggle when he first comes on but does come good his second stint.

Would also like to see Cook come on as an impact and see if him coming on fresh against tiring forwards can open him up.

Well we clearly need a good news story... how about Buddy Gordon lol

I'll take a stab

1. Mitchell
2. Tass
3. Wighton
4. Chee Kam
5. Thompson
6. Teaupa
7. Walker (c)
8. Moale
9. Cook
10. Burgess
11. Koloamatangi
12. Arrow
13. Duncan

14. Mamouzelos
15. Havili
16. Keppie

Arrow says he cant play back row due to his shoulder

I'll take a stab

1. Mitchell
2. Tass
3. Wighton
4. Chee Kam
5. Thompson
6. Teaupa
7. Walker (c)
8. Moale
9. Cook
10. Burgess
11. Koloamatangi
12. Arrow
13. Duncan

14. Mamouzelos
15. Havili
16. Keppie
I didn't hear what caused Gagai to miss out this week. Could he be back? If so, I think he'll be in the backs with Wighton in the halves.

So can he play at all Sonic? Surely he needs his shoulder on any channel on either side.

He doesn't look to be playing at 100%

I fear he will get injured again or make it worse, almost looked like he did that against penriff at the end of the game.

If it ends up like another Campbell Graham story, club will have a lot to answer for

Ok I reckon we definitely need to release Jacob Gagai - I mean I understand his frustration at being selected , playing well and being dropped after Vegas l, and again last week - but systemically taking out your fellow backs is not the way - and it looks like Tallis Duncan has picked up the medical laser in the grandstands…😈

Sorry it’s laugh or cry

Back