• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Next weeks side

Some people have short memories,Cody has been Captain before and is the mastermind behind most of our attack.
MIA is an even bigger no brain!

It’s a small field. Cody, Latrell, Cook and Wighton.

Its 6-8 weeks, and our season could easily fall off a cliff (like a second cliff aside from the one we already fell off).

I get the interest in Wighton. It’s not without merit.

But I think Cody is the actual leader in this squad. I’d give him the C.

Who knows... maybe giving Cody the (C) helps him find form... maybe.

Didnt you see last game Zig?
Yeah, I did Mags.

I'm just hoping something sparks him.

Maybe the extra responsibility will help - can't hurt, that's for certain.

Rearrange this sentence: Straws... clutching... at.

For what it's worth, here's my side for the St. Merge game. Mostly out of necessity:
1. Mitchell
2. Johnston
3. Wighton
4. Tass
5. Thompson

6. Teaupa
7. Walker (c)

8. Moale
9. Mamouzelos
10. Arrow
11. Koloamatangi
12. Chee Kam
13. Duncan

14. Cook
15. Havili
16. Keppie
17. Burgess

Latrell to kick long in general play, kick for goal, plus take long drop outs (forget the short nonsense).
Cody attacking kick in their 30m with strict instructions to under hit it, never over hit (no 7-tackle sets).
Cook to play 'run first' DH for 10min either side of halftime after Mama takes their energy.
Burgess to be fined for any poor discipline - strips, kicks, high shots, set restarts, penalties.

Is there a list of all currently injured and unavailable players?

If AJ is fit it’ll probably be a pretty solid side we trot out TBF. Despite there being no players behind who’s on the field.

I mean, Mitchell, Walker, Wighton, Burgess, Cook, Koloamatangi and Arrow are all gonna be there. Roll up the sleeves and get a win.

Yeah, I did Mags.

I'm just hoping something sparks him.

Maybe the extra responsibility will help - can't hurt, that's for certain.

Rearrange this sentence: Straws... clutching... at.
He scored points in the Souths best?
Have a good look at our media personality and his contribution to our demise!

He scored points in the Souths best?
Have a good look at our media personality and his contribution to our demise!
Sorry... should have made it clear that I'm clutching at straws... wasn't a dig at you mate.

At this point nothing will save our season.

A statement needs to be made and whightoj should be captain. Latrell and Walker are not deserving of it.

Back