• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Yeah, I think he can be an elite fullback. And a point of difference occasionally deputising in situations at first receiver, second receiver and jumping out of dummy half. A true roaming license from the back.

Failing that, the second option would be to see how he handles the physicality of defending in the line in the halves. I have graver concerns re: his ability to do that.

Not that he can’t, just that I believe he can have the same impact at 1 and avoid the target on his back in defence.

If Sam Walker was an option at fullback (more physicality in his running game), then I also think that would be better for him. It isn’t an option though.

He’s a good enough talent to go down the path of testing him at 1 and then 6/7.

I do agree we should recruit another elite prospect spine position player to develop in tandem. Walker is old. Wighton is getting old. Jye isn’t a sure thing. Hedge your bets and deal.

He’s spoken to a few clubs apparently. I hope we are on. Raiders seem to be to red hit favourites because if his mates down there and the money being offered.

In saying that he’ll be behind Fogarty & Strange. Not too different to what’s a parra.
A much better opportunity being behind Hawkins & Illias 🫣

As I mentioned in another thread - best kicking game I've seen in a young half since Jamie Soward. Monster, accurate boot. Would take him in a heartbeat.

I just read that raiders already signed him I think for next year.

Back to the drawing board but he or players like him is what our recruitment team should be head hunting.

We need a good half back, what we have now ain't the answer.

Back to the drawing board but he or players like him is what our recruitment team should be head hunting.

If Sanders has signed with the Raiders, we should enquire about Fogarty.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought I read last week that due to being a development player he can’t be approached directly before June.

But apparently yeah the Raiders were chasing him hard

He’s from the Hills district, so Maroubra is a lot closer than Canberra

I don't understand what is going on with Sanders.

Parramatta are not playing him in First Grade as a form of punishment for agreeing to play elsewhere...or that's what I thought was happening.

If the Raiders haven't signed him, we should be going after him as a top priority.

I can’t read that article about Furner
Is it saying he will be back as defensive coach?
If so, great!

Latest posts

Back