• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

New Beatle Song

daRque

Master
Reaction score
Heard on the news Sir Paul has been using AI technology to work on a demo they have with Lennon vocals.

Apparently it cleaned up well and they are going to release it as a single before the end of the year.

Can't wait to hear it, excited much.

Last edited:
I love watching the YouTube of Lennon doing this song with just a piano and REAL LOVE as well. Very nice. So simple but moving- Also LOVE IS REAL. My God is not fair that tow of the most brilliant songwriters of all time ended up in the same group- and George was no slouch as well.

I see that Paul is coming to Austrlaia. great article in Tele about him. Sent chills up your spine when he talked about playing with John.

I see that Paul is coming to Austrlaia. great article in Tele about him. Sent chills up your spine when he talked about playing with John.
Yeah very little notice for a tour.

I saw him live twice in the early 90's, and again at Homebush, I think in about 2017.

Not going to go this time, at this stage anyway.
He puts on a fantastic live show and anyone who has a chance to see him live, a once in a lifetime legend of music, should most certainly go.

Heard on the news Sir Paul has been using AI technology to work on a demo they have with Lennon vocals.

Apparently it cleaned up well and they are going to release it as a single before the end of the year.

Can't wait to hear it, excited much.

Well that was a let down, very average song.

Well that was a let down, very average song.
Well it was song they did for the Anthology and rejected it. The guy has been dead for40+ years so there was not much choice. This was most likely a Z grade Lennon song he did not use anywhere- just a little ditty to work with.
It is most likely just a final goodbye from The Beatles. Funny how other groups lose a band member and just replace him/her and carry on- like Queen and The Rolling Stones- but The Beatles have to have the 4 boys.

Well it was song they did for the Anthology and rejected it. The guy has been dead for40+ years so there was not much choice. This was most likely a Z grade Lennon song he did not use anywhere- just a little ditty to work with.
It is most likely just a final goodbye from The Beatles. Funny how other groups lose a band member and just replace him/her and carry on- like Queen and The Rolling Stones- but The Beatles have to have the 4 boys.
I would say it was a song Lennon rejected for not being up to standards.

I am probably the biggest Beatles fan on the planet, but that song is just not very good.

It’s funny, the first time I heard the song, I thought it was terrible…and I’m a Beatles fan.

But I watched the film clip on Disney and gotta say it sounded a lot better second time around.

Nowhere near their best to be clear. But sounded better than when it was played on the radio.

In an amusing side note, while watching the film clip, my wife and I were racking our brains trying to work out who the guitarist was. He looked so familiar!

No credits on the track, apart from the Beatles and the Producer…hmmm.

After much googling, we realised why he looked so familiar…it was bloody George Harrison circa mid 70’s! 😂

I think the thing that got me was that it was Paul and Ringo sitting there with George to their left, and it looked like they were all filming the video at the same time…an example of the power of AI.

It’s funny, the first time I heard the song, I thought it was terrible…and I’m a Beatles fan.

But I watched the film clip on Disney and gotta say it sounded a lot better second time around.

Nowhere near their best to be clear. But sounded better than when it was played on the radio.

In an amusing side note, while watching the film clip, my wife and I were racking our brains trying to work out who the guitarist was. He looked so familiar!

No credits on the track, apart from the Beatles and the Producer…hmmm.

After much googling, we realised why he looked so familiar…it was bloody George Harrison circa mid 70’s! 😂

I think the thing that got me was that it was Paul and Ringo sitting there with George to their left, and it looked like they were all filming the video at the same time…an example of the power of AI.
I agree with your comments.

It's growing on me, and I have not seen the clip yet, must have a look.

Okay, watched the clip now, great clip showing the guys at so many different stages of their lives, great to watch, still not a huge fan of the song, comes across as an album filler song, but, grateful to have it available and hear it.

I wonder how many half written songs Sir Paul has hanging around

Well, as you’d know John left hundreds of songs when he died, in various stages of completion.

I’d assume that Paul would have at least as many if not many more.

They were/are both prolific song writers.

What would be interesting is to see what George Harrison had left over. I particularly liked his song writing.

“While my guitar gently weeps” was a masterpiece.

I thought the song was ok, but I can't see myself listening to it in preference to the maybe 5 or 6 favourite Beatles albums.
Mags, it must have been great experiencing Beatles as new releases. I'm too young for that, but a lot of my generation were into them, along with other greats from that era.

Latest posts

Back