• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Lewis Dodd

LOVE THIS!!!! Absolutely love it! Finally the club has acknowledged that they made a mistake letting Reynolds go and backing Lachy, and finally the club is doing something about it and making a big change. This is massive for us, absolutely massive. He's been a part of the St Helens dynasty so clearly he's one of the best halves in that competition and a very good player. From his highlights, he looks to have it all.

Could he be our savior? Who knows. I'm not going to call that this early, but you just never know. This could be the move that finally fixes the halfback issue for us and fixes it long term. That's awfully exciting!! Extremely exciting. Hallelujah!!!
I'm as far as you can get from someone who knows footy, but his highlights put me in mind of Cherry-Evans.

I don’t buy it.

Why make Cam captain if you’re ’giving the side’ to Cody and Trell?

We had 3 aging spine members. Reynolds was the one off contract. They chose Cody and Cook.

They made a dud call thinking they could replace him in house.

I still can’t believe that people think the state we are in now would be any different if Reynolds had stayed 🙄

We would just be having this conversation now “told you we should have released Reynolds……he is too old…..”

I’m happy Reynolds left and didn’t have to finish his career in this current basket case….

I don’t buy it.

We had 3 aging spine members. Reynolds was the one off contract. They chose Cody and Cook.

Do you think, now or back then, that Cody was a good fit for captain?

Do you think, now or back then, that Cody was a good fit for captain?
I don’t know.

I feel like he or Cook are the actually senior leaders in the side.

But I was a fan of Murray the captain. Rookie coach, young captain may not have been a great call. I mean, in 2022 it seems good.

What Cam concedes in age, he does make up for in rep credentials. He is right up there with Cook re: his standing outside of Souths in the game for NSW and Aus caps.

I don’t buy it.

What makes it even tougher to cop is that we could have replaced Cook in house with a cheaper option in Mamo and kept our number 7.

This is why we need Wayne back for now, to repair this mess.

What makes it even tougher to cop is that we could have replaced Cook in house with a cheaper option in Mamo and kept our number 7.

This is why we need Wayne back for now, to repair this mess.
Wasn't it under Wayne the Reynolds stuff happened?

there does seem to be a lot more negative feedback about his skills as a half back than positive.

Hoping he has a long kicking game or just a good kicking game in general, what this teams needs the most out of him
His kicking game looked pretty good in the WCC against Penrith

Also a pretty solid defender for a half

Josh Reynolds made it sound like Mimis asked him which of the ESL halves could make it over here, and Dodd was the one he recommended.

Would love to see us try for Wigan’s Harry Smith. Now that’s a genuine no.7.

Latest posts

Back