• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Lewis Dodd saint Helen’s half to the rabbitohs

A bit dramatic

A good coach, would make a good 9 out of Ilias and spell the end of Cooks time as a Rabbitoh
Andrew Johns on the Footy show was praising Iilias saying he'd be snapped up by another club and would be on great money , not sure what Joeys been smoking

Andrew Johns on the Footy show was praising Iilias saying he'd be snapped up by another club and would be on great money , not sure what Joeys been smoking
I have no doubt if he came through in The Storm system he’d be their 7 if Hughes left.

His problem has been the way he’s been developed here and the lack of resources put into him

Not many young half’s play as straight or deep into the line as Ilias

I have no doubt if he came through in The Storm system he’d be their 7 if Hughes left.

His problem has been the way he’s been developed here and the lack of resources put into him

Not many young half’s play as straight or deep into the line as Ilias
And can defend in the line the way he can

No idea why a ball playing left half would be a threat to just Ilias. Walker should be equally worried.

LOVE THIS!!!! Absolutely love it! Finally the club has acknowledged that they made a mistake letting Reynolds go and backing Lachy, and finally the club is doing something about it and making a big change. This is massive for us, absolutely massive. He's been a part of the St Helens dynasty so clearly he's one of the best halves in that competition and a very good player. From his highlights, he looks to have it all.

Could he be our savior? Who knows. I'm not going to call that this early, but you just never know. This could be the move that finally fixes the halfback issue for us and fixes it long term. That's awfully exciting!! Extremely exciting. Hallelujah!!!

LOVE THIS!!!! Absolutely love it! Finally the club has acknowledged that they made a mistake letting Reynolds go and backing Lachy,

Where do you get that from? I read the article and Reynolds is not even mentioned.

Unless I missed it.

Has anyone actually seen this guy play? The highlights show his running game but we really need a leadsr sho will direct us and kick us into position.

I don’t watch much of the Superleague so I have almost no first hand knowledge of the players over there, apart from the ex pats.
His highlights package looks pretty good. I took the next step to try and gauge the opinions on the St Helens fan pages and was somewhat surprised to find that he’s not rated highly by a fair percentage of the opinions. Some said that they think he’ll be a flop……, lost his speed advantage after suffering an injury (not sure his recent that was), hesitant to take on the line, poor kicking game…etc in fact pretty much mirrors what some say on here re Ilias.
Others say he’ll be missed and wish him well transitioning into the NRL.
I take all of the comments with a grain of salt, no doubt there could be sour grapes losing a key player to the NRL.
I just hope the club has done or will do the due diligence around that injury recovery. It seems we’ll be pinning a lot of hopes on him taking on the 7 job here.

Last edited:
I don’t watch much of the Superleague so I have almost no first hand knowledge of the players over there, apart from the ex pats.
His highlights package looks pretty good. I took the next step to try and gauge the opinions on the St Helens fan pages and was somewhat surprised to find that he’s not rated highly by a fair percentage of the opinions. Some said that they think he’ll be a flop……, lost his speed advantage after suffering an injury (not sure his recent that was), hesitant to take on the line, poor kicking game…etc in fact pretty much mirrors what some say on here re Ilias.
Others say he’ll be missed and wish him well transitioning into the NRL.
I take all of the comments with a grain of salt, no doubt there could be sour grapes losing a player to the NRL.
I just hope the club has done or will do the due diligence around that injury recovery. It seems we’ll be pinning a lot of hopes on him taking on the 7 job here.

Could be sour grapes

Be like st helens fans coming on here if they signed adam reynolds and have them listen to opinions by darque saying he is shit and won't be missed

Could be sour grapes

Be like st helens fans coming on here if they signed adam reynolds and have them listen to opinions by darque saying he is shit and won't be missed
I’ll start taking a bit more interest in watching games over there, particularly St Helens and maybe Warrington and hopefully see enough of him to form an opinion.

Latest posts

Back